Re: DEJA-VU ...will be the next " step"
Date: May 07, 2001 05:12AM

Hi Ron !!

How are ya' doin' rocker ?? .

No actually I'm afraid I haven't ever heard of them ...dispite the name really rings "some" bells here...but I can't place them , really ...I'll check 'em out and I'll let you know if I ever find something out ;-) !! .

I feel superb today man , as my long time friend and partner in crime Richie walls has finally received great news ...the main Hard-Aor , AOR spanish label Vinny Records have shown his interest on recordin' their first album ...Vicente ( the owner of the label ), you really got a nose for...the gold , no doubt 'bout it , man !! .

Yesterday night I actually was listening to the new tunes ...and boy , oh boy ...droll , a pure blast , you won't belive it 'till you hear it , man ...and the singer never fails to amaze me ...just wait 'till you get your hands on the merchandise ...if you mix Ronnie Atkins , Jorn Lande and the tenderness of John Payne ( Love under fire , I can't wait a lifetime...) then you are quite on the mark there !!...Yeah maybe I'm crossing the line here but belive me this man really knows how to make an...omelette for sure , if you know what I mean !! .

And the guitars ...careful man ...killers , Richie smokes on the guitar ...he delivers what we're lookin' for ...you're gonna wet your shorts when you listen to one of the best guitar players in The Canary Islands ...and in Spain for sure !! .

In Spain there're loads of sensational Hard-Aor acts ...and thanks to the aforementioned Spanish label they're gonna find the light at the end of the tunnel...at last !! .

KEEP UP THE SENSATONAL WORK , VICENTE !! .

Let's cross our fingers ...so everything goes as it's meant to be !!

The name of the band DEJA-VU ...is still in the air !! .

Later Ron !! .

MELODIC LOVER .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
who knows FUEGOS DEL MUNDO 110 Ron (Holland) 05/07/2001 03:05AM
FDM is Guild of Ages (np) 78 Kai 05/07/2001 04:34AM
Re: FDM is Guild of Ages (np) 69 bobby 05/07/2001 03:28PM
Re: DEJA-VU ...will be the next " step"75 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 05/07/2001 05:12AM
Re: DEJA-VU ...will be the next " step" 70 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 05/07/2001 12:16PM
Yes Guild of Ages ! 104 Ron (Holland) 05/07/2001 06:44AM
Re: FDM is Guild of Ages (np)/Bobby 76 RON (Holland) 05/09/2001 08:47PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.