Re: to RON...re: Dare
Posted by: AORMAN ()
Date: April 25, 2001 05:59PM

I have demo`s live/acustic versions of "I Will" "Angel of Fire" and "Mercy, Mercy" and to me they are more like material left of Blood From Stone. Heavy sounding and really unlike Dare,probably why they were left out . The Waiting i have not heard and "I'll Be Your King" is a great power ballad like Run To Me/Abandon and is very good. The track listing for Beleif was[at the start of the year]

White Horses . Silent Thunder .Run Wild
.Eden .Dreams on fire .Promised Land .Beneath .Beleif .Take me Away .Where
Will You Run To .We Were Friends

I have the songs WhereWill You Run To and We Were Friends and they are like songs from CBTS but have a slightly different feel to them.

As for Darren`s solo album,he wants to do material like King Of Spades which suits me just fine as he is at his best when he sings the slower ballads. Everybody who fronts a big band wants a solo album sooner or later even though the material is much the same as Dare, I`m sure we can let Darren have his moment of glory. After all, he is one of the best melodic singers around and what he does under a solo album will be just as good as anything he has done before

cheers AORMAN

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
to RON...re: Dare 74 Kevin 04/25/2001 12:00PM
Re: to RON...re: Dare49 AORMAN 04/25/2001 05:59PM
Re: to RON...re: Dare 56 Kevin 04/26/2001 01:15AM
Re: to RON...re: Dare 62 RON (Holland) 04/25/2001 08:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.