Re: Lynch Mob. live
Posted by: John Q ()
Date: April 23, 2001 05:27AM

'Pathetic' is the word! I saw them earlier with Dio and Armored Saint and it was probably one of the worst displays of 'I don't give a phukk!' by any musician I've ever seen. I know that George would rather play rap metal and be down with the homies, but if you're gonna charge people money to see your band, you'd better pretend to be into it at the very least. George played like crap when I saw them, his solos were sloppy and uninspired, his tone sucked, and Oni was going through the motions as well, straining all over the place. Neither of them wanted to be there - that's for sure. Jimmy D'Anda kicked ass on the drums though, and the bass player seemed to have a good time - those two were the only positives. Lynch should just give it up and concentrate on body building - continuing this farce is an insult to the fans. People that continue to pay good money for the Lynch/Logan monkey dance from now on, need to see a doctor.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Lynch Mob. live 67 Larry 04/22/2001 05:07PM
Too bad 50Kris04/23/2001 02:07AM
Re: Lynch Mob. live 62 J.C. 04/23/2001 04:34AM
Re: Lynch Mob. live49John Q04/23/2001 05:27AM
George Lynch 48 Mrpool 04/24/2001 07:54AM
Re: George Lynch 51Dave04/25/2001 04:53AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.