KISS FINAL CONCERT/PAUL RODGERS!
Posted by: KAOS FAN ()
Date: April 18, 2001 06:08PM

Saw the Gold Coast extravaganza! Kiss were better than i expected - not my favourite band but boy did they rock on this night. 25000 screaming fans agreed. Apparently, Ace bought a unit the night before whilst larking around drunkenly but he played well! They played a medley of songs they rarely played and Paul sang 'SHANDI' - a song rarely played and especially dedicated to Australian fans!Kiss rocked!
Paul Rodgers was something else! One of the best supporting acts I have seen for a long time. He opened up the next night for Alice Cooper and whilst the crowd was smaller - around 10000 by the time Alice appeared Rodgers was unbelievable as was the smoking Leese on guitar! Alice was great also and the newer songs from the 'brutal planet' album smoked live!
All in all a fantastic weekend all round and testament to the power of rock!Cheers.KAOS FAN!

PS did anyone else see the shows and what's your opinion!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
KISS FINAL CONCERT/PAUL RODGERS!92 KAOS FAN 04/18/2001 06:08PM
Re: KISS FINAL CONCERT/PAUL RODGERS! 61 The Real Richard 04/18/2001 10:01PM
Re: KISS FINAL CONCERT/PAUL RODGERS! 68Dave04/18/2001 11:45PM
Re: KISS FINAL CONCERT/PAUL RODGERS! 66 KAOS FAN 04/19/2001 05:59PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.