strange question for musicians or magazine writers
Posted by: Marc Vanway ()
Date: April 17, 2001 09:46PM

Hi all!!! I need an opinion of people involved in the music bussiness about a strange thing that happened to me... I'm the singer of BAD WAY, a group of the named "nu breed"... Something really strange just happened this morning, and I'm completely lost. One of the most important newspaper in spain (diari Avui), contacted me telling me that they were interested in doing a whole reportage about us. The strange thing is that they told me that warner music let them listened to one of our demos and he find it really interesting... The strange thing is that I send the demos to warner about 3 months ago, and they haven't told me still a single word.... I mean, they haven't tried to get in touch with me or anything... Does anyone have any idea why can be all this? Don't you think it's really strange? Please, help me!!!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
strange question for musicians or magazine writers73 Marc Vanway 04/17/2001 09:46PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.