Gig in España
Posted by: Jack ()
Date: April 07, 2001 03:24PM

Attention K-Mart shoppers!

For those of you going to the saliva-inducing gig in Madrid, we, the Little People, expect a full report (with pics to go with it of course....pics of the crowd, pics of the artists, pics of your toothless - yet unashamedly grinning - mugs smiling with the artists, etc). I'd ask you for Mp3 bootlegs of the show, but that would seem like too much, I'm sure.

But really, is the concert going to be recorded, by the organizers or someone?? It would seem like something worthwhile, no? Hell, if I were one of the organizers, I'd record it for posterity, and possibly even future use like Now & Then did, adding them as bonus tracks on releases and whatnot. I definitely would love to hear it.

So please wait for the bands after the gig, ask them lots of questions.....and, if you get the chance, do ask Rafa Martin if there are any plans for the next album. It makes me curious because.....there's this interview with Harry Hess over at Rock Reunion, right? And they ask him about the Spain gig, and he says:

"That is the only European date that we have because we have to be in Japan that next week and we have some recording to do with an artist in Spain while we are there."

So, Harry & co. are recording with a Spanish Mystery Artist. Now, they were all over Rafa's first disc,and I assume from the 1st disc's liner notes that they got along great, and they're playing together in the same gig in Spain, so - could it be? Anyone know something?

To wrap things up: for those of you going, be good, drink plenty, and have a good time. I expect you all to come back saying @!#$ like "Ostia" & "Coño", and "Que putada que no he follao para nada en este viaje".

And remember, the poor, voiceless Little People depend on you for a full report.

Rock on,

Jack.
Voice of the Voiceless,
Penile Might of the Little People.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Gig in España79Jack04/07/2001 03:24PM
Oh, @!#$, not the expletive censorship again!! Go 59Jack04/07/2001 03:28PM
Sorry Jack... 63 Andrew 04/07/2001 04:17PM
Re: Sorry Jack... 73Jack04/08/2001 03:19AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.