I hope it's NOT Harem Scarem
Posted by: Kris ()
Date: April 06, 2001 01:06PM

Harem Scarem to me have always been overrated. I do own and like there first 2 CDs, 'If There Was A Time' is a great song. But after those they lose me. And just when I think Hmm...maybe I'll give them another chance and buy another CD I have to stop myself and think....which version? This one has this title in this country and this CD has this bonus track from this country. But both CDs are the same just with different titles and cover art.....Geez, talk about ridiculous. How many times can this band milk there Die Hard fans and get away with it. ~~ Then they completely 'SELL OUT' and change there name to Rubber and come up with a horrific sound all in the name of musical progression or for a creative change...Cmon, it's what's popular at the moment and they are going to go for it and sell as much as they can. But with the name Rubber? Nothing like the light of day guys....should have slept on that one and thought it through.
Now I must admit I would be interested in hearing a new Harem Scarem CD with a VERY Melodic sound but if it doesn't happen do any of us really care?
Here's probably the only person here on this board that really hopes it's NOT Harem Scarem.......please let it be Holy Soldier, they have a few CDs, they've really never broken up and God knows with Steven Patrick at the helm it would be great!!.......

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
I hope it's NOT Harem Scarem86Kris04/06/2001 01:06PM
Re: Holy Soldier 57Mafia boy04/07/2001 11:48AM
Re: Holy Soldier 59 Popefreak 04/08/2001 05:48PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.