Canadian Journey fans get the shaft!
Posted by: koogles ()
Date: April 04, 2001 12:50AM

At the risk of sounding like a bad blues song, I got up this morning and it was snowing...!! (This is bloody April!!!) After a blizzard of obscenities departed my tongue, my thoughts turned optimistic: at least the new Journey CD will be waiting for me down at my local HMV when the clock strikes 10!!!

:)

Fast forward a bit and I'm at HMV.... looking through the new releases... I'm expecting to see Journey on the frontline with the other high-profile new titles... hmmm... not there. Okay, so I go to "J" and the Journey section... it's probably in there, right? Well, plenty of Greatest Hits, but no Arrival...

Now I starting to feel those obscenities coming back up... so I ask the all-wise, all-knowing guru of music behind the counter. He checks his black book and reports a release date of April 17!!!

Bloody fuckin' hell!!!!

Is it not bad enough that we had to wait 6 months??!! Now, we Canadians must endure two more weeks?!! That's it...I've had enough... I'm going to drive an hour to the US/Canada border!! Maybe I'll see Tinger there too!

Fed up in Flake-town,
Koogles

(Wonder if this is a big conspiracy initiated by Mr. Pomp? LOL!!)

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Happy Journey day¡¡¡ 76 ADOLFO 04/03/2001 10:53PM
Canadian Journey fans get the shaft!67 koogles 04/04/2001 12:50AM
Re: Canadian Journey fans get the shaft! 62 Rich 04/04/2001 05:49AM
Re: Canadian Journey fans get the shaft! 83 Tinger 04/04/2001 06:20AM
Re: Canadian Journey fans get the shaft! 72 koogles 04/04/2001 10:12AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.