Re: KISS reviews
Posted by: Benno ()
Date: April 03, 2001 11:35AM

Sorry for the belated posting, had Friday off work after the gig and the notice board wasn't working for me yesterday for some reason. Well what can I say man, it was a great show. My seat sucked a bit as it was off to the side but what a show. I really didn't know what to expect having not been to a KISS show before, and not being too familiar with their catalogue I didn't really think I'd get right into it, but I did. The show went for two and a half hours and they played all the big hits, plus some really obscure stuff too. The sound was amazing, really fucking loud, and the band were tight as, aside from Ace who started out a bit rusty, he got better as the concert went on though. And they threw in all the stuff you read about, pyro, explosions, flying lead singers, spitting blood, it was all really cool. Paul Stanley was the true star of the show, his voice is amazing and held up without a glitch the whole show. Big throw back to concerts of yesteryear, I don't want to say too much for fear of it being spoiled, but for me it was certainly an experience I'll never forget, rock'n'roll the way its supposed to be. Kudos to KISS for keeping the flame alive.

Cheers and beers, and the hangover tears

Benno

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
KISS reviews 93THE ORIGINAL brent04/02/2001 09:57AM
Re: KISS reviews55 Benno 04/03/2001 11:35AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.