Hess Expresses Possibilities for Rock Return
Posted by: Robert ()
Date: March 27, 2001 02:41PM

This may be old news, but I figured I'd share anyways. An interview with Harry Hess (Harem Scarem/Rubber) is up on www.rockreunion.de. In it, Harry states that the band is no longer with Warner Music. They will start work on a new album later this year and search for a new record label to release it. There is also one other issue that I will leave open to interpretation:

Q: Can you understand it when fans want to hear stuff in the vein of your classics "Saviors Never Cry" and "Change Comes Around"?

A: We still play those songs at our shows. Right now, we're into a more stripped down and simple production style, but who knows we could one day do that again. (Change may come around.)

Could that mean that we could one day hear the hard rock return of Harem Scarem??

For the record, I think that Ultra Feel is the band's best effort in years. Check out www.rubberzone.net for more info.

Robert

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Hess Expresses Possibilities for Rock Return70Robert03/27/2001 02:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.