Message for RAMMY !!!!!! .
Date: March 24, 2001 12:28PM

Hi Rammy , How are you mate ?? .

Could you please e-mail me ?? , I've got something important to let you know and as you may suppose I'm eagerly awaiting to hear from you as I don't know if everything's going right over there , you know !! .

Rammy also let me know if you're finally coming to the Spanish Aor Festival so I can buy you your ticket so you don't have to bother at all , of course FREE for you Rammy for to have that heart of gold giving me your helping hand when I needed it !! .

If there's something going wrong over there , don't worry as we'll try to sort it out together , just let me know , right ?? .

Rammy , a heart like mine just can't stand this tension any longer , so please drop me a line and make me jump in front of my computer ...whilst reading your always kind words , telling me that you've finally received what I need to reach out one of my ever ...dreams , you know ;-) !!! .

Please Rammy leave also your mark on this post so I may know that you've read it , just in case that I have any problem with my e-mail and all , you know !! .

Let me know if you want me to give you a call !!! .

RAMMY LET ME KNOW THAT YOU'VE GOT WHAT I NEED THERE WITH YOU AND MAKE MY DAY MATE ;-) !!!! .

However If you have any problem and we finally can't make it through , don't worry , we'll try to figure something out ...I'm a friend and I understand that not everything in life is easy to achieve...but this ain't the case , it is ??

ANYWAY I READ YOUR POST A FEW DAYS AGO TELLING ME THAT YOU HAD SOMETHING ...FOR ME , COME ON DON'T YOU TELL ME THAT'S WHAT I'M THINKING OF MATE !!! .

PLEASE RAMMY DROP ME A LINE , STRAIGHT AWAY , I JUST CAN'T STAND THIS TENSION ANY LONGER !!! .

MY E-MAIL IS heartland@teleline.es

EITHER WAY , IF WE CAN'T MAKE IT THROUGH , DON'T WORRY , BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW , WILL YOU ?? .

RAMMY I'VE BEEN TOLD BY THE ENGLISH PEOPLE AT THE STORE OVER HERE THAT I CAN PAY MONTHLY WITH MY CREDIT CARD SO NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL , YOU KNOW , I JUST NEED WHAT YOU KNOW ;-) !!!!! .

TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU A CALL OR SOMETHING , RIGHT ?? .

TAKE CARE !! .

MELODIC LOVER .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Message for RAMMY !!!!!! .83 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 03/24/2001 12:28PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.