Re: Haywire reunion..too good to be true !!
Date: March 22, 2001 07:56AM

Hi Koogs !! .

It seems that my dear Canadian friend girl MARGARET ( The Black Dahlia) never gives it up on her attemp to get her beloved fellow Canadians HAYWIRE back together , I've been in touch with her for almost two years and I can tell that she's a lovely Canadian lady who does a wonderful job on her site ...the guys even ought to pay her for her love and devotion throughout the years !!! .

Now it seems that the guys are all still ...in action , playing in several bands and all , in new year's eve there even was a one off reunion concert and I was told that they were as good as ever , the magic was still with the guys ...so I don't know what are they waiting for ?? , apparently they all have their own jobs and stuff ...and family to look after , you know , but I wouldn't be surprised if the guys ever decided to make a come back album due to all of the demand that they know that's still there , I'm also ready to welcome them with open arms , however I just hope that they stuck around to what they know they do best ...Power-Pop-Aor , the sound that they achieved in their first two albums !! .

Koogs have you taken a look to the videos that she owns , there're a couple of interesting things there , she's always willing for nice trades , so I might give it a go now that you've brought up the subject ...you tell her that I told you about her and I'm sure that you'll place a big smile on her face , lovely girl ;-) !!! .

I'll try to convince her to come over this messageboard the next time I talk to her , so she can meet fellow canadians like you , She's also a PLATINUM BLONDE , DEF LEPPARD ..LOVER ;-) .

Koogs , please for the health of my heart see if you can save Haywire " Bad Boys " , Platinum Blonde " Contact " for me , I'll get in touch with you in the following days ;-) !!!!! .

HAYWIRE .
http://members.tripod.com/~haywirecomeback/index.htm

THE CANADIAN PEOPLE THAT I'VE MET UNTIL NOW ARE JUST GREAT ... I'M GONNA HAVE TO VISIT THAT COUNTRY ...SOON ;-) !!!! .

SEE YA' , BUDDY !! .

MELODIC LOVER .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Haywire reunion 107 koogles 03/22/2001 01:39AM
Re: Haywire reunion..too good to be true !!73 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 03/22/2001 07:56AM
Got both CDs you want, Melodic Lover! 63 koogles 03/22/2001 10:51AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.