Re: Hey ADOLFO , what a nice surprise !! .
Date: March 20, 2001 12:07PM

Hi ADOLFO !!! .

I've noticed that you're ADOLFO TORRES who used to make reviews in the missed Spanish AOR mag " UNDERCOVER " , what the heck's happened to the mag , men ?? , shut down ...in flames because of lack of support or something !! , that mag was a really good source of information as far as west-coast , AOR , and hard rock was concerned , so the Melodic Lovers like the one who's writting have been forced to aim their attention on other mags , luckily there's a couple of cool english ones nowadays but still missing the mag where you were part of the staff along with Javier Martin , Carlos Camacho ...what are these guys up to these days ?? , maybe involved in another ...movie ? , I've noticed that you're running a site and all , which it's great but I'd love to see your reviews on West-coast and AOR , there's something missing in your site ...and are the reviews , which leaves me a bit cold and keep me from coming back for more ...come on you're a full credit man ...at least for me ...so get your hand on the merchandise and don't make your regulars beg ya' any longer , right ??? , anyway I like your site and promise to visit it often to see if you've taken the right trail , I'd love to read your reviews ...so don't waste your ...taste and share it , right ?? .

Hey ADOLFO , do you know when the new Spanish acts ICE BLUE , 91 SUITE and ELYTE are gonna open fire ...release their plastics ??? , it seems that there's really something interesting and smellin' delicious in the oven for the Hard-aor lovers , When is ELYTE gonna release their album ( English) ?? , Hey PABLO LEON ( Elyte's guitar wizard ) , maybe you've got something to share with us , Could you tell us something regarding this matter ??? , you're a crack on the guitar man , I mean it , you steal the show in every single track that you're allowed to lay your strings on...WOW I better stop or otherwise I'm gonna have a hard-on :-) ( kidding) , I couldn't help it , I know that there're a couple of friends out there waiting for this kind of jokes ;-) !! ( Hey Tinger , are you in stitches now ) :-) , I also had a blast laughing when I read the phrase that you had taken out off my post ...I'm sort of developing a nice feeling for the canadian people , so you keep 'em coming too , right ;-) ?? .

So ALFONSO , I'd love to see your marks on more posts so break your shirt once and for all ...and get your nose ...into the cake , you know what I mean , jokes aside , you know ...share your good taste with all of us , so don't be shy 'cause you know that you've got something there that I'd love that you showed up ...so stir that pot...and shoot " your cream " in this ...cake ( messageboard) , will you ??? .

Hey ADOLFO , I had a blast laughing my ass off in your messageboard when you asked to everyboby to tell you about their favorites bands and you told them ...don't you tell me about Limp Big-Sh*t , Korn and @!#$ ...wow it seems that you're into everything but that New Wave of @!#$ , of course with all the due respect and all , that's not my cup of tea at all either , being plain frank here ...everyone's free to eat their own soap with their chosen...spoon and not with other's..and that's the beauty of it , after all !! .

Un abrazo , campeon !! .

A ver si me puedes responder a las preguntas , me encantaria la verdad , y a ver si te metes en mas mensajes y compartes tus conocimientos con todos nosotros , y asi me ayudas de ves en cuando ;-) !! .

See ya' partner :-) !! .

MELODIC LOVER .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Anyone that has a site of their own 141 ADOLFO 03/20/2001 09:06AM
Re: Hey ADOLFO , what a nice surprise !! .101 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 03/20/2001 12:07PM
Re: Hey ADOLFO , what a nice surprise !! . 97 ADOLFO 03/20/2001 05:53PM
Re: Hey ADOLFO , what a nice surprise !! . 107 Marc Vanway 03/20/2001 09:27PM
Re: Hey ADOLFO , what a nice surprise !! . 96 ADOLFO 03/21/2001 06:31AM
Re: Hey ADOLFO , what a nice surprise !! . 120alex siedler03/20/2001 08:57PM
Re: Anyone that has a site of their own 91 Andrea 03/20/2001 10:37PM
Re: Anyone that has a site of their own 104 Mike Matney 03/21/2001 03:35AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.