Just got it last night and...
Posted by: Ace ()
Date: May 25, 2000 01:37AM

And, I agree. With really only one listen through, and not even a complete one, I too noticed how much these guys seem to have matured. So far, I really like it! I agree with the KISS influences clearly showing up on a lot of songs, but that's ok, I like it. For a long time, KISS was my favorite band, though they've disappointed me over the last five years. Anyways, I also wanted to comment that after buying Sebastian Bach's cd and the Union cd, I finally think that Spitfire put out some nice packaging. The Rise cd's insert is great, and I also want to comment that I'm happy that they chose Michael Wagener to produce it...I wish Portrait artists would do the same...it's good to see one of the main producers from the '80's/early '90's being used again, and I think that alot of artist's music is missing that touch today. Hope to see him and others used more. Until I listen to the cd some more, that's all I've got to say about it at this point.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Andrew was right on with Hair of the Dog Rise!! 148 Steve 05/24/2000 03:22AM
Thanks... 101 Andrew 05/24/2000 07:40AM
RE: Thanks... 113Jordan in Jersey05/25/2000 12:52AM
Just got it last night and...119Ace05/25/2000 01:37AM
RE: Just got it last night and... 103 Steve 05/25/2000 11:02PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.