Re:Important question about the tickets !!
Date: March 17, 2001 10:01AM

HI JOSE , how are you doin' rocker ?? .

Jose I'd like to know if the tickets for the foreign people will be given to them at the doors of the venue the day of the gig or are they be sent to them , if the tickets are gonna be given at the doors , I'd like to tell you that I'm gonna buy a ticket for my dear English mate RAMMY ( of course free for you RAMMY for havin' that heart of gold and giving me your helpin' hand when I needed it ;-) ) , but Jose I need to be assured that if I buy him his ticket , it will be given to him at the doors showin' you his identification or something , otherwise I'll have to send it to him to england right away , so please let me know straight away ...anyway I'll give you a call this next monday so you can tell me the glory details !!!! .

HEY JOSE YOU'VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT " SEVEN LTD " , I'M SURE THAT MANY PEOPLE WOULD LOVE LISTEN TO THIS SPANISH BAND THERE , AND THE GUYS ALSO DESERVES AN OPPORTUNITY , RIGHT !!! .

Rammy , check out your e-mail and let me know if you're finally coming to Spain ...I'm dying to know what you've got there ...for me mate , I WANT THE ENGLISH TV MATE ;-) !!!! .

Jose you're the number 1 , champion , see if you can answer to my question , anyway I'll give you a call this next monday , and please see if you can give a chance to the SEVEN LTD guys , we have to support our bands and on the other hand I'm sure that they would love to play for all of us , there're gonna be many people there the day of the gig , so it's a chance that they just can't let go , right ?? .

LONG LIFE TO THE MELODIC ROCK IN SPAIN , WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU JOSE ...THAT'S A FACT , RIGHT ;-) !! .

KEEP IT UP AND TAKE CARE ...AND DON'T YOU DRINK TOO MUCH BEER THIS WEEKEND , WILL YOU ;-) ????.

Espero poder tomarme algun dia esa cerveza contigo , compaƱero :-) !!!!.

NO SPELLIN' AT ALL , COOL , LET'S START A PARTY GIRL , RIGHT :-) ???.

Are they be sent ...instead of ...Are they gonna be sent to them? cool rotten spellin' here huh , I can't correct it because it deletes the followin' words , DAMN :-) , or perhaps ...Are they being sent...that'd be nicer hah ??? ;-) !! .

LIFE AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT BITCHES AND MONEY , RIGHT ?? ( KIDDING) :-) !! .

KEEP THE JOKES CUMING STRONG :-) !!

JOSE YOUR SPELLIN' RULES , YOU ALSO LIKE TO JOKE AROUND AND @!#$ , RIGHT ;-) ??? .

MELODIC LOVER

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Ticket Reservation Nemelrock !!!!Correct Mail!!! 109 Jose 03/17/2001 06:36AM
Re:Important question about the tickets !!68 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 03/17/2001 10:01AM
Re:Important question about the tickets !! 68 Jose 03/17/2001 09:46PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.