Remember WILDSIDE? Need Info.
Posted by: Blackout ()
Date: March 16, 2001 06:10AM

This is a band from "The Last Wave of Early 90's Hard Rock" They were on Capitol and put out a pretty good Ratt-influenced album called Under The Influence. THe single from this record was "Hang ON Lucy" and it was actually on MTV once or twice, actually I think the album might have done ok. anyway, I hear that these guys put out a lost 2nd album that was s/t. Does anyone have it? And if they do, do you think we can make a trade or a copy? I'm really interested in hearing it. Is it the same line-up? (Drew Hannah, Brent Woods) Also, if anyone knows what these guys are doing right now, or what there up to (I'm sure they are not still together) The last I heard was that Drew Hannah had the job in Ratt but then that fell through. So, any info appreciated! Thanx!

They had a song on the album too called Clock Strikes that was written by Paul Stanley. Good tune too! If you don't know these guys definitely check out the album in the discount bins that its surely in by now.

jb

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Remember WILDSIDE? Need Info.131 Blackout 03/16/2001 06:10AM
Re: Remember WILDSIDE? Need Info. 74Kieran03/16/2001 10:05AM
Re: Remember WILDSIDE? Need Info. 93 Keith G 03/16/2001 10:52PM
Re: Remember WILDSIDE? Need Info. 83 Blackout 03/17/2001 01:47AM
Re: Remember WILDSIDE? Need Info. 83Kieran03/17/2001 11:45AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.