Re: LUCKY GUYS !! .
Date: March 11, 2001 06:31AM

I've been tryin' to track down THE BRAVE cd for many years but it seems that the luck doesn't want to have an affair with MELODIC LOVER ( kidding, I'm very lucky in life) , but I got the feelin' that that album was " The flower of one Day " , you guys know what I mean , I've been told several times that it was a great album but didn't receive the support that needed at that time which led the album just to be for lucky people who were aware of it and could lay their hands on it ...I think that they released a follow up but changin' a bit their sound ...once again maybe trying to turn a few heads but sadly I guess that they failed the shot ...the same old story here ...Koogs where did you find it mate ? , don't you tell me that in a second hand shop for something less than 6 bucks or something :-) ...a few years ago I contacted with a guy from here who runs a christian store and he told me that he was gonna get it to me but that it was gonna be a bit difficult to find it...I haven't spoken to him ever since so maybe this is the right time to give him a call ...maybe he's got "the good" for me after all this time , LOL !! .

KOOGS , ERIC , I don't know if you guys have ever heard of a Christian band called IDLE CURE , that was a really great AOR , Hard-Aor band , and now that their whole catalogue has been re-released as a 2 on 1 format , no doubt that there's something for you guys there , at least for you Koogs because I think that Eric is in a more Adult -contemporary-westcoast style , Am I wrong Eric ? , To be frank I think that the christian Heavy bands never did it for me , of course with the excepcion of STRYPER , PETRA , IDLE CURE and a few others , the rest didn't escaped my bonfire ( kidding DON ) , but the adult contemporary christian style is another story , I love it , what a voices , and what a messages , my friends !!! .

ERIC could you please tell me what FAITH NATION is all about as I've heard that they are rather good ?? , how many fillers ?? , the album is still in the record stores over here so maybe there's something there for me !! , it's really value for money ????? .

Check out this Christian store !!
http://christiandiscs.com/

ERIC , KOOGS , there you guys will even find CHRIS EASTON " WONDERFUL WORLD " , Oopp I must be crazy telling you guys this , at least leave a copy for me there , will you ??( kidding) , you guys are wastin' time sat there without orderin' this jewel , with Dann huff and the whole gang !! .

LIKE TWILA PARIS TELLS IN ONE OF HER SONGS , " WHAT AM I WITHOUT YOU " ... , WHAT A VOICE , WHAT A HEART , WHAT AN ...ANGEL !! .

MELODIC LOVER .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Anyone who doesn't have THE BRAVE "Battle Cri 115 koogles 03/11/2001 02:36AM
Re: Anyone who doesn't have THE BRAVE "Battle 87Eric Abrahamsen03/11/2001 03:31AM
Re: LUCKY GUYS !! .86 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 03/11/2001 06:31AM
Re: Faith Nation 83Eric Abrahamsen03/11/2001 07:37AM
I BOUGHT "BATTLE CRIES" FOR 3 BUCKS... 78Francesco03/13/2001 04:32AM
Re: Anyone who doesn't have THE BRAVE "Battle 68 Jean-Paul 03/11/2001 06:54AM
Re: Anyone who doesn't have THE BRAVE "Battle 77Aaron C.03/13/2001 06:16AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.