Re: Feedback (2nd try)
Posted by: Mike ()
Date: March 09, 2001 03:30AM

Markus
first i wanna say that i admire anyone that can get up there and lay it on the line!! please dont take this as any "personal" attack because it takes balls to do wht you do.

with that said id say first im not a fan of the lighter side of music so your band didnt really appeal to me. would i buy the cd? no would i keep it if someone gave me one? no. To me it still sounded like you guys were still a lounge band kinda like you still needed to "grow" as a band. The singer is ok nothing special the music again just ok. i downloaded all the tracks on the soundbytes and id say on a 1-10 you guys are about a 4. Again i wanna say dont take it personally for i do respect your effort. but if you wanna get to be a huge band i think your playing the wrong style of music. you need to be along the lines of disturbed, union underground, sevendust, deftones etc however dont do like harem scarem and turn into a band that sounds like bands did 5 years earlier they are just a little to late with their sound and people have moved on. however if this is a "side" band you do for fun then just play the music you love. id say just keep pluging youll get better with time. i just cant recommend you guys, for your music didnt appeal to me sorry!! best of luck
Mike

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Feedback (2nd try) 102 Markus 03/09/2001 01:50AM
Re: Feedback (2nd try)76 Mike 03/09/2001 03:30AM
Re: Feedback (2nd try) 76 Markus 03/09/2001 06:52AM
Re: Feedback (2nd try) 71 Mike Matney 03/09/2001 04:00AM
Re: Feedback (2nd try) 86 Markus 03/09/2001 06:56AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.