DON, KAOS FAN ...check this out !!!!!
Date: March 08, 2001 12:43PM

HI DON , KAOS FAN !!! .

KAOS FAN I remember that a week or so ago you were askin' for a good piece of advice on WHITEHEART and some interestin' Christian bands that were worth checkin' out and all , well I'm givin' ya' a good christian store were you'll be able to find some quite interestin' things and most of the prices are really cheap , with some bargain laid around and stuff ;-) , there you will find most of PETRA cds ( on fire , beyond belief ,unseen power ) (get 'em , you'll love 'em ) , IDLE CURE ( get 'em all if you're into Hard-Aor from the 80's , I really like this band , you can't get wrong with 'em , trust me , LIAISON ( but not " Hard-Hitter) because it/s their worst effort , the rest is a cream with Dann Haff and the whole gang , ya' know , IDENTICAL STRANGERS ( which features a great Christian singer ( Andy Denton ) who played in LEGEND SEVEN , you'll also find STRYPER , WHITECROSS , MAGDALLAN , SHOUT , ANGELICA , CHARISMA ( this is a band from sweden and actually I enjoyed their album " The Ultimate Call " , with the classic swedish style , you know ;-) , GUARDIAN , HOLY SOLDIER , KEN TRAMPLIN , DAVID ZAFFIRO...however I only recommend ya' ( PETRA , IDLE CURE , AND IDENTICAL STRANGERS ) , you just can't go wrong with these CDs , trust me , there's really something there for you ...if you/re into hard-aor or hard-rock-aor !! .

Anyway I'd also love to recommend you another Cds with a different style that will bring tears and an endless love to your heart , I mean music into the adult contemporary aor-rock-westcoast style , I hope that you like this kind of music , if so I'd recommend 'ya SUSAN ASHTON , MARGARET BECKER , BOB CARLISLE , STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN , 4 HIM , AL DENSON , AMY GRANT ( Lead Me On , Unguarded ) , KIM HILL, GREG LONG , CINDY MORGAN , OUT OF THE GREY ( The shape of gray , gravity ) , TWILA PARIS ( always with DANN HUFF ) this woman is wonderful if you like the voices coming straight from the depths of the soul ..like me , SANDY PATTY, PAM THUM , WAYNE WATSON , MICHAEL W SMITH , MICHAEL O' BRIEN ...this music will SOAK your soul with Aor-westcoast melodies , melting your heart away as it does to mine ...WOW ...I'm afaid that I'm showing to much my feelings here ...it really doesn/t matter 'cause there's always where my heart is , LOL ;-) !! .

DON , HOW ARE YOU BROTHER ?? .

I haven't forgotten you at all mate , do you remember that a month ago or so I told you about an English guy who run a wonderful Christian site , his name is DON PALMER , well what happens is that I had the URL bookmarked , but it doesn't work out anymore , I don't know if he/s actually changed it and all or maybe is my computer , I feel quite sorry about it for you , because the site is really amazing , that guy's really got all that we can imagine , you just figure something out and he/s got it there , I even remember reading there that he was actually willin' to burn Cds that were out of print like BROTHER 2 BROTHER and virtually everything ...I've tried to find the source where I got the url from but sadly up until now I haven't been able to track it down for you , but don't worry 'cause I will , however I still keep his e-mail so if I can't find it I'll forward it to you so you can get in touch with him , it's really worth the shot ...I don't use to forget my friends , never... you've always been there for me when I needed you and I'll always be there for you too , brother ;-) !! .

HTTP://CHRISTIANDISCS.COM/

If you guys don't find what you're looking for there , just let me know , and I'll give you 5-6 more stores that I know of ...check out the used Cds and stuff , you might find something interesting there !! .

I'M THRILLED...JUST BY CHANCE MY APOSTROPHE KEY IS NICELY BACK TO WORK ...CAN'T BELIVE IT ...IS THIS SOME KIND OF MIRACLE OR SOMETHING...THANKS GOD !! .

GOD BLESS !! .

MELODIC LOVER .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
DON, KAOS FAN ...check this out !!!!!102 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 03/08/2001 12:43PM
Re: DON, KAOS FAN ...check this out !!!!! 72 KAOS FAN 03/09/2001 05:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.