I heard David Huff wanted feedback...
Posted by: OhPerry ()
Date: March 08, 2001 08:46AM

I heard David Huff wanted feedback as to whether there are any Giant fans out there ... YES, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!! I absolutely LOVED Last of the Runaways -- probably the most underrated album of its time. Every song on that album was a radio-friendly, melodic, quality song! Giant really got shafted by the record company. When they released I'll See You In My Dreams, there were tons of requests for it on the local rock station. That single seemed to be the only effort out of the record company and it was a poor one b/c they didn't follow up with any press or another immediate awesome single! Did Giant tour?? I certainly didn't hear about it -- that's really poor promoting. I worked in a record store at the time (through college) and promoted the heck out of the album myself. No one wanted to give it a try b/c there was no hype and everyone only knew the one song. So sad. Time To Burn was a continuation of the first album ... more solid AOR songs. Ironically, I was just singing the praises of Giant on the Journey forum before I knew about this. I am THRILLED that Giant is coming back again ... I hope it's as awesome as the last two! There ... feedback enough for ya? ;)

Hey guys, how about an advance copy to one of your biggest (and according to you guys few) fans and promoters??? :)

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
I heard David Huff wanted feedback...102 OhPerry 03/08/2001 08:46AM
Re: I heard David Huff wanted feedback... 80 Onthefritz 03/08/2001 09:39AM
Re: I heard David Huff wanted feedback... 83 ADOLFO 03/08/2001 05:18PM
Re: I heard David Huff wanted feedback... 72AIDEAN DE ARROW03/08/2001 07:30PM
Re: I heard David Huff wanted feedback... 70 ADOLFO 03/08/2001 09:45PM
Giant in Germany 83 Stephan 03/13/2001 10:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.