Alice Cooper premiere performance in PHX 5/18/2000
Posted by: SC ()
Date: May 20, 2000 01:40AM

Saw the Coop last night. If you're a die hard Cooper fan, you'll totally dig this show! He pulled out several songs I never thought I'd get to hear live. I won't spoil it for you, but let's just say my jaw hurts from hitting the floor a few times! The stage was amazing, although he could use video screens instead of a few 19" TV's.

The band was Ryan Roxie(guitar), Pete Freezin'(guitar), Greg Smith(bass), Captain Midnight(keys-from Eric Singer's 'Glamnation') and Eric Singer(drums).
Some very cool stage props and of course, the return of the guilotine, which was borrowed from the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame for this tour.

All in all, he played about 20 songs, but several were cut about 2/3rds of the way through to make them all fit into the 90 minute set. Still great nonetheless. A cool representation of the 'Brutal Planet' theme blended with classic and obscure Coop tunes. In case you haven't heard any of 'Brutal Planet' yet, it totally rocks! YOU MUST GO!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Alice Cooper premiere performance in PHX 5/18/2000122 SC 05/20/2000 01:40AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.