ANDREW , have you ever given a 100% to a review !!
Date: March 06, 2001 02:25PM

Hi Andrew , how is everything going over there , rocker !!! .

I was just curious wondering if you had ever given a 100% to a review , in that case I/d love to know which album has received such honour as I consider your reviews as the best ones on the net ...by far , or which one have received your best ...rate , so far !! .

In the case that you haven/t ever gave it ...you better save it for NIKOLO KOTZEV/s new MASTERPIECE , will you !! , how about an interview with the man , that/d be much appreciate it , mate , he/s a great guy , I/ve been lucky enough of having the chance of talking to him several times ( via e-mail ) , and I can tell you that he/s even better person than musician , what a shot ..hah Nik ;-) , well I suppose that you Andrew already knew that , don/t you :-) !! .

BRAZEN ABBOT
HTTP://HOME.ALAND.NET/BRAZEN.ABBOT/INDEX.HTM

Up until now my albums of the year are gonna be BOB CATLEY , BRAZEN ABBOT , CORNERSTONE ( Dougie White sings like Bob Catley ) , SHY , JOURNEY,...ASIA ...so far , there will be more added to the black list ;-) !! .

Andrew regarding ASIA , as you/ve probably noticed we/ve been having an arguement about JOHN PAYNE and the whole ASIA thing , me telling that he/s a great singer and others telling that he sucks which it seems way cool to me ...but today it/s been just too much , reading that there/s even a fan club of people who thinks that PAYNE sucks ...more power to you guys !! , it seems that there/s a place where all the rats uses to gather around at night to bitch about someone who hasn/t ever done anything else but great things , earning a living as hard as he can , delivering just pretty decent albums in my humble opinion and what he receives in return , guess what !! ...a kick in the balls by those so called die-hard WETTON/s cookers :-) !! , which as I said earlier it seems way cool to me , everybody is absolutely entitled to think whatever the hell they want to , whether that opinion be logic or nonsensical , I for instance enjoy them both , but that/s the difference between them and the rest of us , they are blinded by their hate to JOHN PAYNE which unable them to enjoy his class and style ...they loss , after all... the honey ain/t made for the donkeys , don/t you think so !! .

Andrew I/m really looking forward to reading your ASIA/s " AURA " review , I/d love to see their faces whilst reading your review , of course ...in case that you like it , I/m also looking forward to reading your comments about his voice , I just hope that you put him where he deserves to be and that you also put them where they deserves to be ...in the gutter ;-) , anyway if you don/t like the album I will still think that you/re great reviewing ;-) , everybody/s free to think whatever they want to ...everybody is entitled to be ...wrong , me too !! .

Does anybody own some rat-traps for those rats out there ...wait a second , I think that I/ve got a couple of them in the basement ... let/s see if the rats show their noses over here to blow them away :-) ( kidding) , yeah I know that someone that I know is laughing out there ;-) !! .

HERE/S WHAT I READ TODAY THAT/S LEFT ME BREATHLESS , CHECK IT OUT !!.

A CLUB OF PEOPLE WHO HATE JOHN PAYNE , HOW COOL ...AL JOINT BY THE HANDS AND ALL ...HOW FUNNY , HUH ...HELLO BOYS ...DINNER TIME !!! .

HTTP://CLUBS.YAHOO.COM/CLUBS/JOHNPAYNESUCKSFANCLUB

HAVE A WANK ON JOHN PAYNE , YOU RATS OUT THERE , ASIA/s " AURA" RULES !! .

ANY THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS SH*T !! .

THANKS ANDREW !! .

MELODIC LOVER .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
ANDREW , have you ever given a 100% to a review !!104 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 03/06/2001 02:25PM
Re: ANDREW , have you ever given a 100% to a revie 71 Steve 03/06/2001 03:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.