Posted by: johnny blackout ()
Date: March 07, 2001 03:56AM

Strike Twice (gone but not forgotten)
Jaded Reign
Nine Days
Splender
Ressurektion
Lockheart (my band

Well, obviously Splender and Nine Days have gold albums and aren't technically AOR (more like new melodic rock).

Strike Twice released an idependant cd that kicked absolute ass and is very hard to find, I can't even get the damn thing on Ebay. But they were very cool and the cd sold well on LI (whatever that's worth)

Jaded Reign...same thing, independant label. They were more AOR. To me, they sounded like Iron Maiden and Journey combined. Great vocals! This turns up on Ebay from time to time for a shitload of money. I think the label was Authority Records (?)

Resurektion? Bar band. No cd. Sorry man.

Seriously though if you come across Jaded Reign or Strike Twice on Ebay or something, BUY IT, they are rare and great cds and are traded alot around here.

Long Island rocks brother!

Lockheart are me and my buddies. We play a lot but nothing recorded yet. I'll let you know when we get a deal with Z though...

j

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia inf 115 johnny blackout 03/06/2001 06:09AM
Re: Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia 81 R.C.I.T. 03/06/2001 06:51AM
Re: Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia 125 johnny blackout 03/06/2001 07:20AM
Re: Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia 95 R.C.I.T. 03/09/2001 01:56AM
Re: Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia 99AIDEAN DE ARROW03/06/2001 12:31PM
Re: Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia88 johnny blackout 03/07/2001 03:56AM
Re: Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia 84 johnny blackout 03/10/2001 07:18AM
Re: Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia 87 Cathy 04/05/2001 11:51PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.