Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia inf
Posted by: johnny blackout ()
Date: March 06, 2001 06:09AM

Just curious to see if there's any rockers from my area on this board. I get the feeling that a lot of people are from overseas. There's a huge MR contingent on LI though, lots of Kiss, Van Halen, Danger Danger fans around here (but you have to look) DD's from Great Neck a few towns away from me. I met the guys at NY's The Limelight a few months ago.

The new band Arabia is from long island. They used to be a band called Scarecrow and were on Red Light Records (with Joker). I think the song list is the same for both versions of the band too! Which meands that those songs are like 10 years old. Some good tracks though if they're done the same way. Runaway Renee is a good song. Check with Z records to see when that Disc comes out, I lost my Scarecrow tape a few years ago. My band Lockheart plays a lot of gigs in the area and the turn out is usually pretty good of rock fans.

Good LI bands:

Danger Danger
Kiss
Strike Twice (gone but not forgotten)
Jaded Reign
Good Rats (!)
Dee Snider Bands
Dream Theater (baby!!!)
Nine Days
Splender
Ressurektion
Lockheart (my band)

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia inf103 johnny blackout 03/06/2001 06:09AM
Re: Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia 71 R.C.I.T. 03/06/2001 06:51AM
Re: Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia 113 johnny blackout 03/06/2001 07:20AM
Re: Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia 89 R.C.I.T. 03/09/2001 01:56AM
Re: Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia 91AIDEAN DE ARROW03/06/2001 12:31PM
Re: Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia 80 johnny blackout 03/07/2001 03:56AM
Re: Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia 77 johnny blackout 03/10/2001 07:18AM
Re: Anyone from New York/Long Island?..also Arabia 81 Cathy 04/05/2001 11:51PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.