Re: My dear...little english devil :-) !!!!
Date: March 05, 2001 09:55AM

Hi Pomp .

POMP , my understanding of english doesn/t gets in the way at all , haven/t you ever thought that maybe I want to see what I want to which allows me to kick you a bit in the butt and Sh*t ;-) , don/t you ever think that just because of the fact that you/re a natural english man ...you/re TOP-NOTCH ...nothing further from the truth...my english man ...if you ever wanted me to show you my killer english , don/t you hesitate and let me know , will you :-) ( Kidding) , and now that we/re at it I/d love to tell you that sometimes I like to make silly english mistakes ( tiny ones ) in order to make people like you a bit happier while I laugh a bit , do you really think that someone like me could allow that mistakes !! , NO WAY , anyway I/ll try to learn as much as I can to make you happy ...I just hope that you do the same ...I mean studing english , I/ve been told that there/re very good english teachers over there , I/m seriously considering picking up an english teacher ( girl) who can teach me some cool english ;-) ( kidding Pomp )...please don/t you be that arrogant , you/re going nowhere with that attitude , it really doesn/t make you look any cooler ...because I know that you/re a good man with good feelings and that attitude doesn/t match your heart , you know !! .

Regarding your favorite singer , I/m afraid that I agree with you in most of them ...Graham bonnett ...well I think that I might skip that one ...David Coverdale ...YES but ( 1987 on ) !!!! .

Pomp , my favorite singers are BOB CATLEY , STEVE PERRY , DAVID COVERDALE , JORN LANDE , GORAN EDMAN , JOHN PAYNE ( you/re gonna kill me ) ;-) ...and more but being BOB CATLEY my pure weakness and of course my pick of the bunch , that man/s pure magic to me !! .

Pomp I couldn/t gain access to your link , could you please forward me the scan through my e-mail !! , I/d love to read that , anyway I belive it if you tell it to me but it/s really hard to belive , John Wetton is losing the tie ...or the papers , well maybe he/s already listened to ASIA/s " AURA " and he/s just plain jealous ...there/s got to be something eating him , don/t you think so !!! .

Pomp , excuse me for the hard-time that I make you suffer from time to time ... but you like to touch me where I don/t like to , you know , you/re a nice english man , so act like it and don/t you ever try to play with MELODIC LOVER , will you ...sometimes it/s better off to stay quiet and treat people with the due respect ...you won/t ever see me trying to have anybody on without having been attacked in the first place ...I/m a man of feelings , Pomp , don/t you ever forget it !! .

Yeah Pomp , I know that you like to tease me , you/re quite good at that SCREW BOY ;-) !! , and you know that I love to kick you , in the right sense Pomp , the funny thing is that I/m starting to like your SH*T " Champion " :-) , maybe one day we can get along and all , HELL , who I/m gonna kick then ...let me think ...well ERIC/s got all the tickets ( kidding) , sonner than later I/m gonna whack him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper or something ( kidding ) :-) , poor Eric !! , ( kidding Eric ) , and now Mr Pomp a few english mistakes so you , Eric and Pastor Coco can be happy and sleep well thinking that my english sucks , right , here they go !! .

Well Pomp , see if you can " farword" me the scan or " Scum" as you preffer :-) , and keep on being that sincere...if you think that something is a crap ...you just go and spit it out without thinking twice , at least you are frank and ...different , which I like after all , I agree that if we all liked the same this thing called MELOCIC ROCK or whatever you wanna call it would be pretty boring , don/t you think , you/re damn right on that Pomp !!! .

You know where I don/t like to be touched so please don/t touch me there ...because that/s my heart ( great song ) :-) , it/s pretty easy to get along with me and after all I love the english people so please don/t be that polite ...I also like to be polite but a bit nasty at time , who don/t ...even you , big boy :-) !!! .

TEASE ME , PLEASE ME ...BABY DOLL :-) !!!!

TAKE CARE STEPHAN , AND DON/T TRY TO HIDE YOUR HEART BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU CAN/T KEEP IT IN YOUR CHEST , AM I WRONG !! .

POMP , I/VE HEARD THAT ASIA/s " AURA" IS POMP ROCK AT ITS BEST AND A MUST FOR ALL THEIR FANS , SO DON/T BE SILLY AND GRAB YOUR DAMN COPY , YOU MIGHT BE LOSING SOMETHING ...BIG , MY ENGLISH TEACHER !! .

TAKE CARE ...MY LITTLE ENGLISH DEVIL !!! :-) .

I/LL PUT OUT ...YOUR FIRE (kidding) , IF YOU/RE BAD TO MELODIC LOVER !! .

SEE YA .

MELODIC LOVER .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
This is probably just to start an Asia related fig 102 Misterpomp 03/04/2001 06:31AM
Re: The Paul Rogers Tour? 62 Eric Abrahamsen 03/04/2001 08:39AM
Re: The Paul Rogers Tour? 59 Carl 1 03/04/2001 11:26AM
Re: At least have the guts of spelling his name , 62 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 03/04/2001 02:06PM
Re: At least have the guts of spelling his name , 59 Eric Abrahamsen 03/04/2001 10:45PM
Re: JOHN PAYNE loves you too , Pomp !!! 81 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 03/04/2001 12:57PM
MLS - we love you too. 68 Misterpomp 03/05/2001 12:09AM
Re: My dear...little english devil :-) !!!!69 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 03/05/2001 09:55AM
Re: This is probably just to start an Asia related 72mark kennedy03/05/2001 09:08PM
Re: J*** P**** - check this out 72mark kennedy03/05/2001 09:18PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.