Re: JOHN PAYNE loves you too , Pomp !!!
Date: March 04, 2001 12:57PM

Pomp , I/m really starting to belive that you feela fatal attraction to the fire because I honestly can/t quite catch what you/re after with those comments ...discrediting Carl1/s taste with your sarcasm, yeah you/re good at that Pomp ...crearly letting everybody know that you think that JOHN PAYNE is a " Shitty Singer " ...more power to you Pomp !! ...everybody is absolutely
entitled to an opinion ...whether that opinion be logic or ...nonsensical , of course I don/t share your opinion about him , I think that he/s a great singer whose voice is full of feelings, tenderness that takes your soul by storm at first sting , but I respect your opinion ...you loss !!! .

Do you really want us to belive that someone like JOHN WETTON tells that about JOHN PAYNE !! ... at least I seriously doubt it ...maybe he was talking tonge in cheek whilst doing shots at the local pubs with so many beers from sober :-) , or just plain jealous ...anyway let me doubt it , will you !! .

I also love John Wetton/s voice and style , but that/s obvious because I like everything that stirs the soul like WETTON and PAYNE !!!! .

Pomp , I/d really love to know who are your favorites singers , what would you consider a great singer...I/m really curious about it , man ...so I can get the picture ...promise to respect your opinion ...and I/m not being sarcastic here ...you tend to be a bit sarcastic at times , talking in riddles and stuff ...what happens is that I/m very passionate with everything that I like in life which sometimes plays trix on me , LOL !!! .

The truth Mr Pomp is that with all of the sad news that we all watch on tv each day makes me think that no fight is worth it ...never...and less when talking about music that is supposed to bring joy ...it/s just that sometimes I think that you make posts trying to flame people or something , excuse me if I/m wrong , and of course nobody deserves to be given a hard-time in life , and maybe you don/t belive me but I/m a good person , if you give me your helping hand I/ll give the world to you , if you give me love I/ll give you my everything but on the orther hand if you try to kick me I/ll go for your throat , I don/t like people who uses its force or its ... languaje to walk on the weak ones ...I/m always on the winners side ...that/s why I like John Payne as a singer ;-) !!! .

POMP MAKE YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BUY THE BRAND NEW ASIA " AURA", THERE/S NO TURKEYS ON SIGHT AT ALL, MAN ... ;-) !!!! .

Pomp , keep on being such a killer with your comments , I/m honestly starting to like it , hell , we all are gonna end up eating sh*t , hah ( kidding Pomp ) , but the truth is that sometimes I like your offhand comments and I/m not being sarcastic here at all , we all will get used to your poison , it/s just about ...time , DAMN :-) !!! .

Keep on throwing sh*t like mad , I/m sort of starting to like it , man :-) !! .

Excuse me for the shaky start , but the truth is that fights are cool
from time to time , of course with words ...no punches at all , that/s not my style !!! .

POMP BUY THE NEW ALBUM AND LET JOHN PAYNE STEALS YOUR HEART AWAY...ONCE AND FOR ALL , AT LEAST GIVE IT A SHOT AND THEN YOU TELL ME THAT/S A @!#$ , RIGHT !! .

PEACE !! .

MELODIC LOVER .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
This is probably just to start an Asia related fig 95 Misterpomp 03/04/2001 06:31AM
Re: The Paul Rogers Tour? 53 Eric Abrahamsen 03/04/2001 08:39AM
Re: The Paul Rogers Tour? 52 Carl 1 03/04/2001 11:26AM
Re: At least have the guts of spelling his name , 53 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 03/04/2001 02:06PM
Re: At least have the guts of spelling his name , 52 Eric Abrahamsen 03/04/2001 10:45PM
Re: JOHN PAYNE loves you too , Pomp !!!65 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 03/04/2001 12:57PM
MLS - we love you too. 56 Misterpomp 03/05/2001 12:09AM
Re: My dear...little english devil :-) !!!! 61 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 03/05/2001 09:55AM
Re: This is probably just to start an Asia related 64mark kennedy03/05/2001 09:08PM
Re: J*** P**** - check this out 62mark kennedy03/05/2001 09:18PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.