Gregg Rolie (ex- Journey) - Roots - SOUNDBYTES
Posted by: Laurent ()
Date: February 27, 2001 03:08AM

Dear all,

Check out Gregg Rolie's new CD "Roots". Here's the e-mail I received from Ron Wikso. Regards. laurent

Hi Folks,

First of all, sorry for sending this to so many people at once...I just thought I'd save myself some typing! Some of you may already know some of this info and if you do, sorry for being redundant but I just thought I'd let everyone know about a couple of nice things that have been happening lately.

There has been a page on mp3.com setup for people to hear some of the songs from the new Gregg Rolie CD that I recently co-produced, played on and that was, in large part, recorded in my studio...and so far it's doing very well. In fact, after only 2 days on the mp3.com Rock Chart, one of the songs, "Give It To Me", is already number 3 with 2 bullets (meaning it's 'on fire')! Yesterday, "Give It To Me" entered the Pop & Rock Chart at number 10 with 2 bullets. Another song, "Breaking My Heart" (which has Neal Schon guesting on lead guitar) entered their Pop Chart yesterday at number 15 with 2 bullets. And finally, the song "Going Home" entered their Classic Rock Chart at number 64. Not bad for the first few days on mp3.com!

Anyway, you can find more information about the CD by clicking on the following links:

www.ronwikso.com/greggrolie.htm
www.ronwikso.com/greggrolierootscdcredits.htm
www.ronwikso.com/greggrolierootsaudiosamples.htm
www.greggrolie.com
www.mp3.com/greggrolie

Also, just so you know, I've got my own website now too. It's still very much a work in progress but there is a lot of info up there now. You can check it out at www.ronwikso.com .

Thanks and I hope everyone's doing great! Take care...

Sincerely,

Ron Wikso
websites: www.ronwikso.com
www.majicship.com

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Gregg Rolie (ex- Journey) - Roots - SOUNDBYTES101 Laurent 02/27/2001 03:08AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.