RE: CLASSIC ROCK MAG - MORE AOR att.dave reynolds
Posted by: Dave R ()
Date: May 21, 2000 04:48AM

I'm sure Dave Ling at the mag will be interested in your comments. Why not e-mail him? As Deputy Editor he's in a much better position than myself to answer your question regarding the coverage of AOR.
I have no influence on the magazine's content or direction. To be honest, I had all but walked away from journalism and the politics of the music business, preferring to concentrate on my new career outside of it, so I'm just content to contribute what I do.
I tthink you'll find the magazine improving all the time and that AOR bands will get more coverage over the next few months. For example, I know there's a Journey interview in the next issue.
I might sound biased here, but I'd say it even if I wasn't a contributor and that is that there is a greater affection for melodic rock/AOR on 'Classic Rock' than any other major music publication. I think you know as to which magazine I'm particularly referring to!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
CLASSIC ROCK MAG - MORE AOR att.dave reynolds 211 KAOS FAN 05/18/2000 05:00PM
RE: CLASSIC ROCK MAG - MORE AOR att.dave reynolds 137BLM05/18/2000 05:55PM
RE: CLASSIC ROCK MAG - MORE AOR att.dave reynolds 174 god of aor 05/25/2000 04:57AM
RE: CLASSIC ROCK MAG - MORE AOR att.dave reynolds136Dave R05/21/2000 04:48AM
RE: CLASSIC ROCK MAG - MORE AOR att.dave reynolds 135 sfk kurt 05/21/2000 05:06AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.