TONY HERNANDO , a spanish guitar shredder for the
Date: February 23, 2001 10:50AM

As I/ve noticed that there/re people interested in guitar stuff , here I/m giving you all a spanish guitar shredder that will keep
your ears and stereos burning for a while , it/s a great feast for guitar freaks and maniacs of flawless technique and ...taste !!! .

In the album there/re several renowned musicians such as ANDY TIMMONS , VITALIJ KUPRIJ ..., in the album you/ll find
tunes dedicated and inspired by JASON BECKER ....

Check out the photo gallery where you/ll find photos in L.A with famous guitar shredders that are in everybody/s books !! .

While you/re at it , check out the MP3 section with superb tunes
like the neoclassical shot called " OUTSIDERS" , or the lovely " A
SECRET PROMISE " !! .

THERE/RE SIGNED COPIES FOR YOU ALL THROUGH HIS WEBSITE ... SO FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS BECAUSE THIS
SPANISH GUITAR SHREDDER ROCKS BIG TIME ...HE/S SPANISH SO I/M AFRAID THAT I/VE GOT TO BE ON HIS SIDE
, YOU GUYS KNOW ;-) !!! .

I/VE GOT THE ALBUM AND IT/S NOT BAD AT ALL , JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES BUT GIVE IT A TRY , WILL YOU !! .

THE ALBUM/S GOT THE WORDS " GUITAR SHREDDER " WRITTEN THROUGH THEM LIKE STICKS OF BLACKPOOL ROCK ..HAHAHA ;-) !! .

TONY HERNANDO
HTTP://TONYHERNANDO.DREAMERS.COM/

LAST BUT NOT LEAST I/D LOVE TO TAKE THIS CHANCE TO SEND A VERY SPECIAL HUG TO RAMMY FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT GUY AND FRIEND , THIS WORLD IS IN NEED OF PEOPLE LIKE HIM AND CERTAINLY EVERYBODY IS IN NEED
OF FRIENDS LIKE HIM , YOU RAMMY KNOW WHY ...NOT EVEN IN MY WILDEST DREAMS I COULD HAVE EVER DREAMT THAT SOMEONE FROM ENGLAND GAVE ME HIS HELPING HAND LIKE YOU/VE DONE IT ...I OWE YOU ONE MATE AND I WON/T EVER FORGET WHAT YOU/VE DONE FOR ME , BROTHER ;-) !!! .

MELODIC LOVER .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
TONY HERNANDO , a spanish guitar shredder for the100 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 02/23/2001 10:50AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.