German Market
Posted by: Z Webmaster ()
Date: February 16, 2001 09:53AM

Z ROLLS OUT THE CARPET IN GERMANY !

Z Records major push within Germany kicked into high gear on February 1st and within Two weeks
has been a total success. Z Press officer Sven Lohnert has already confirmed that over 20 Radio stations within Germany
now have 24K, Burning Rain and Arabia on heavy rotation, and we expect Seven Wishes to follow later this week.
Radio Rock Top 20 in Munich has charted Burning Rain's "pleasure to Burn" at number 6 and 24K's Bulletproof at number 17 in their airplay charts, and even more stations look set to follow the trend.
In addition the largest rock publications have also shown support, as Rock Hard, Breakout and Heavy Oder Was!? have all confirmed their support for Z products.

This is only the beginning of better things to come, as German fans can expect a huge announcement on March 16th re Z Records further
increased activity within Germany !

ECLIPSE:

The youngest act in the Z Stable have fully completed their debut album, the debut will be released during May 2001 and took nearly 12
months to complete. The track listing is Midnight Train, The truth, The only one, Message of love, I believe in you, I thought I had it all, The way I feel, Songs of yesterday, A little More, Too far, How many times, I won't hide .

Sound samples can be checked out at www.zrecords.net and the bands website http://go.to/hardrock/

RESPECTED ENGLISH JOURNALIST GIVE THUMBS FOR Z ACTS ON 2000 CHART!

Dave Reynolds formerly of Kerrang and one of Europe's most respected authorities on AOR and Melodic Hard Rock recently gave his personal approval for not one, not two but three Z Records acts. Dave's personal favourite 20 releases of 2000 has been published in the current issue of Classic Rock with the following placings VON GROOVE [4th], ENUFF ZNUFF [11th] and VAUGHN [17th].

HELLO SWEDEN WE ARE BACK !
All Z titles are now distributed via Border Music exclusively

Z ROCK 2001
venue: Ritz, Manchester, England
date: Sunday May 6th 2001
Confirmed Line up:

ENUFF Z NUFF
VON GROOVE
SHY
BURNING RAIN
DREAMHUNTER
PRISONER
SEVEN WISHES
CONTAGIOUS

Tickets £20.00
Mailorder- Z RECORDS, PO BOX 58, SKELMERSDALE, LANCASHIRE, WN8 6FN, ENGLAND
Cheques Payable to z records
or from the following credit card hotlines:
Tel: 44 [0]1695 556303
Tel: 44 [0]161 832 1111
Tel: 44 [0]1697 746102
Tel: 44 [0]1782 522370
Tel: 44 [0]1489 603549

WWW.ZRECORDS.NET

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
German Market111Z Webmaster02/16/2001 09:53AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.