Re: Upcoming Releases????
Posted by: Robert ()
Date: February 17, 2001 12:10AM

Def Leppard will meet on February 25th to discuss plans for the next album which probably will be released in 2002. Joe Elliot and Phil Collen are currently working on the Cybernauts side-project, which is now available in Japan.

Ratt is currently working on new material with new vocalist Jizzy Pearl.

Rumor has it that Reb Beach recently left Dokken, so I'm not sure what is going on with them.

Rumor also has it that Mick Mars is out of the Crue. Nikki Sixx recently broke up with his wife Donna and says he will be taking at least a year off.

Danger Danger is planning on releasing Cockroach before summer and also have an outtakes and rarities CD planned for later this year.

Great White is down to only two members (Russell and Lardie). I'm pretty sure their future is up in the air right now.

Other 80s news:

Warrant is still looking for a deal for their new material (which is in the demo stages). From what I hear, the new stuff is closer to the Cherry Pie/Dog Eat Dog type stuff.

Poison is looking for bands to join them on their big summer tour. Still no plans for a full new studio album.

Cinderella is working with Jim Peterik on their new album, which should see the light of day this year on Kalodner's struggling Portrait label.

Winger might reunite this year for a summer tour and live album.

CJ Snare of Firehouse is working on some solo stuff right now for release later this year. Eric Martin is also writing for a new solo CD.

Tesla is currently touring with the original line-up. Hopefully a new CD is on the horizon for 2001.

Lynch Mob, Mr. Big, Nelson, Hurricane, Hardline, House of Lords, and Guns N' Roses all have releases and tours planned for this year.

That's all I know,
Robert

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Upcoming Releases???? 113 Mrpool98 02/16/2001 07:49AM
Re: Upcoming Releases????88 Robert 02/17/2001 12:10AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.