Re: DEAR JOE !!! .
Date: February 09, 2001 12:23PM

I got your message , great post as always , I know what you meant with your tale !! .

Joe sometimes it/s not what you tell but HOW you tell it , I completely agree that it/s ok to have different points of views regarding music , and that/s the beauty of it , if you don/t like a partitular artist it/s way cool that you disagree , but you have to be a bit careful with the words that you use to talk about that particular artist bacause there/re people who happen to like/love
it , and if you start making easy jokes or throwing @!#$ , then they
could get offended by your comments ...and the @!#$ begins ...belive me I/ve got nothing against Mr Pomp , and I wouldn/t mind to apologize to him if the right time came , I/m sure that he/s a great guy , just because of the fact that he refused the dirty fight which clearly shows that he/s a sensible person and NOT a beast like some of us , I don/t consider myself a beast at all , belive me Joe , you can/t even imagine how dirty I felt after writting such a crap , because I/m a very sensible person and I/ve got to fight against myself to write sh*t like that , but in lfe you got to fight to survive , if they notice that
you/re a rabbit , then they/re gonna smash your heart , because there/re too many creppy people out there , too many arrogant ones , there are english people who use to come over here that thinks that just for the fact that they are natural born english they can treat you as a dog , @!#$ OFF JERK , there/re wonderful english people over here too , of course , I/ve got several english
friends who I go out with every weekend and we actually use to go to pubs that are run by english people , but there are always some smart-asses ruinning it all , they use to get involved in many fights among themselves and with spanish people , they are very violent , I/ve been told that they are the low english class
, and I know that the english people is not like that , and when some arrogant-prick attacks me , touching the the balls with my english ...just brings back bad memories of people who abuse ...
who thinks that they are the kings of the world ...KISS ME WHERE THE SUN DON/T SHINE , BUDDY ...COME HERE TO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE ...MELODIC LOVER IS HERE TO FACE YOU !! .

I tell you all of this because I can clearly spot what human being you are , and that I can sit down and talk to you for a while and not like them ...who are always playing with fire , you know !! .

Joe , Jack is in Denmark at the moment , we wrote and e-mail to each other a few weeks back after having had some words , you know , and he seems a really nice guy to me , he told me a lot of wonderful things , offering me his help if I ever needed it , serching
CDs , whatever I wanted to ...great guy with and amazing english as well ...he told me that my english was really good and that if I had the drive then I would soon speak as good as him , koogs or you ...AND I/VE GOT THE DRIVE , JACK ;-) , a killer too !! .

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME JOE , AND KEEP ON HAVING THAT SOUL , AND HELPING OUT YOUR FRIENDS , AND FORGET ABOUT ...THE ANIMALS , YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN , DON/T YOU ;-) !! .

TAKE CARE , AND PLEASE JOE ...BUY THE NEW ASIA ALBUM ...I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU/LL FALL IN LOVE WITH JOHN PAYNE/S VOICE , HIS TERDERNESS WILL HOLD YOU TIGHT , EVEN TIGHTER THAN YOUR CHARMING WIFE ;-) !! .

SEE YA , BROTHER !! .

MELODIC LOVER .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
The guest list on Aura says it all! 132 koogles 02/08/2001 11:07PM
Get ass... i meant Kick ass! LOL 87 koogles 02/08/2001 11:12PM
Re: The guest list on Aura says it all! 83 Peter M. Bietenholz 02/09/2001 02:47AM
Say it ain't so, Peter!! 83 koogles 02/09/2001 11:55AM
Re: Say it ain't so, Peter!! 74 Peter M. Bietenholz 02/09/2001 05:49PM
Re: The guest list on Aura says it all! 81 The Other Joe 02/09/2001 03:57AM
Re: DEAR JOE !!! .84 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 02/09/2001 12:23PM
Re: JOHN PAYNE will shine ( kick ass ) , once agai 98 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 02/09/2001 11:12AM
Re: JOHN PAYNE OR PAIN!!! 86Capt Kaos02/09/2001 06:11PM
To all you Paynekillers out there... 89 koogles 02/09/2001 11:52PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.