RE: Good grief....
Posted by: c dog ()
Date: May 17, 2000 05:07PM

FORD, I'm wanting to be very diplomatic here, but I'm trying hard to understand the situation here:

F.O.R.D. wrote:
-------------------------------
"Andrew,

For the record, the only war being started here is by this jackass named NOYB, who like a true coward talks his shit through a proxy server. If you read the last post I wrote to this asshole before you wiped it, you will notice that I told him to take his shit to my board or another appropriate forum where he could get his ass kicked accordingly without an uninvolved webmaster as yourself having to clean up the bloodshed. Speaking on behalf of the so called "FORD gang" and EUAS, none of us have any interests in starting wars, and were merely trying to put this cowardly asshole out of business BEFORE your board returned to the state of chaos that it was in February."

Then why did you post this message on your own board?

Posted: Sat, May 13, 2000 at 14:01:26 (PDT)
Original: NA
Posted by: F.O.R.D.

"Some pansy ass shit talking spaceproxy using sheep has invaded the Melodicrock board. Go take 'em out."

I might be reading this wrong, but isn't this an open invitation (to your website regulars) for the beginnings of another flame war on this board? If you're trying to avoid a repeat of February's chaos on this board, then why start up with the angry posts here? The post you had on your board almost seemed like a "call to arms" to the so-called FORD Gang ("Go take 'em out"), but I thought the whole point was to keep things in check (especially after the summit)? I thought it was very cool on your part to offer to take the bullshit to your board, but vulgar posts have already been deleted on this board, due to the initial shots of a flame war. Please, please, please correct me if I misread this.

I hate to think that a topic like this can cause as many problems as it has, but I'm afraid that certain statements can be misconstrued, thereby getting out of hand. More importantly, I thought a lot of us had previously learned that if you ignore the bullshit, the bullshit will go away. I personally think (and this is my honest opinion) that a lot of the readers at this board are kinda tired of the whole VH situation right now, and there's no reason to "Go take 'em out". Just let the bullshit walk away and let's wait for the official announcement. It'll happen...

Peace.

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Andrew goes out on a limb, AGAIN! 302 wise (FORD gang member)! 05/15/2000 09:21AM
RE: Andrew goes out on a limb, AGAIN! 231NOYB05/15/2000 09:45AM
LOL@NOYB...... 187 wise (FORD gang member)! 05/15/2000 02:34PM
RE: Andrew goes out on a limb, AGAIN! 181 Richard 05/15/2000 01:17PM
RE: Andrew goes out on a limb, AGAIN!...not really 196 Geoff 05/15/2000 05:43PM
Good grief.... 211 Andrew 05/15/2000 06:32PM
I'm not starting trouble....... 237 wise 05/16/2000 12:09AM
No more Van Halen - YESSS!!! 173John Q05/16/2000 05:30AM
RE: Good grief.... 212 Dr Sigmund F.O.R.D. 05/16/2000 07:29AM
RE: Good grief....188c dog05/17/2000 05:07PM
RE: Good grief.... 203 F.O.R.D. 05/19/2000 05:00AM
RE: Good grief.... 191c dog05/19/2000 01:44PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.