Sahara Snow: Rediscovered
Posted by: ToneDeF ()
Date: January 28, 2001 10:44AM

Have you ever purchased a CD, listened to it once, put it away without ever giving it more consideration, and then quite some time later, pull it out again and are totally blown away when you give it another listen?

This happened to me with the Rick Springfield/Bob Marlette/Tim Pierce project, Sahara Snow. It's a very cool MHR album!! The highlight is Rick Springfield's signature layered vocals and harmonies (very catchy), along with shredding lead guitar, funky percussion, and snarling synth. Listening to it takes me back to the mid-to-late sound of the '80s.

The CD has been getting heavy rotation in my CD player since almost every song has got me hooked. When I first bought this CD, I had purchased it along with a whole bunch of others, and unfortunately the Sahara Snow CD got lost in the crowd, so to speak, until now.

I'm wondering if this is a one-time collaboration. There was some great chemistry on this album! It would be a shame if it is a one-time project.

Just my $.02.

Cheers.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Sahara Snow: Rediscovered126 ToneDeF 01/28/2001 10:44AM
Re: Sahara Snow: Rediscovered 79 Rich 01/30/2001 02:19AM
Re: Sahara Snow: Rediscovered 94 ToneDeF 02/01/2001 11:47AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.