BRAZEN ABBOT , Nikolo Kotzev/s dream/s about to ta
Date: January 28, 2001 01:22AM

WELL I THINK THAT THE RIGHT TIME/S COME FOR ME TO TAKE MY MASK OUT AND TALK A BIT ABOUT MY FAVORITE GUITAR PLAYER AND MUSICIAN , WHO IS NO OTHER THAT THE BULGARIAN BORN " NIKOLO KOTZEV " , THE MASTERMIND IN THE BAND " BRAZEN ABBOT " !! .

MY PASSION FOR THIS MUSICIAN GOES WAY BACK TO 1992 , WHEN I FIRST HAD THE LUCK OF LAYING MY HANDS IN THE FIRST ALBUM FROM THE SWEDISH BAND " BALTIMOORE " , WHICH DISPITE THE FACT THAT THE SOUND WAS PRETTY ROUGH BECAUSE OF THE VOICE OF THE SINGER , AFTER A COUPLE OF SPINS I WAS STUCK BY THE LIGHTS OF THIS MONSTER MUSICIAN , WHOSE GUITAR PLAYING LEFT ME BREATHLESS AT SAYING THE LEAST , JUST HAVE A LISTEN TO THE INSTRUMENTAL " SNAKEFIGHT " OFF THE AFOREMENTIONED ALBUM AND YOU/LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN RIGHT AWAY !! . THEY RELEASED ANOTHER ALBUM BUT DUE TO THE EVER MENTIONED MUSICAL DIFFERENCES THEY DECIDED TO SPLIT UP WHICH LEAD TO NIKOLO TO PUT A KILLER BAND TOGETHER ( BRAZEN ABBOT ) .
UP UNTIL NOW THEY HAVE RELEASED THREE ALBUMS BEING EACH OF THEM BETTER THAT THE PREVIOUS ONE ,
BUT BEING " BAD RELIGION " THE JEWEL OF THE BUNCH !!.

NOW IT SEEMS THAT HIS NEW DREAM IS ABOUT TO TAKE THE WORLD BY STORM , FIRST AS ALWAYS WILL HIT THE JAPANESE MARKETPLACE AND THEN WILL BE UNLEASHED
TO THE REST OF THE WORLD ...IT/S GONNA BE A ROCK OPERA THAT JUST SOMEONE LIKE HIM COULD HAVE WRITTEN , A PIECE OF ART MADE BY A MUSICIAN FROM OUT OF THIS WORLD , IT WILL HAVE THE TALENTS OF GLENN HUGHES , JOE LYNN TURNER , GORAN EDMAN , JORN LANDER , DOUGIE WHITE , AND THE CANADIAN ROCK DIVAS SASS JORDAN AND ALANNAH MYLES AND OF COURSE WILL HAVE AS ALWAYS "" THE EUROPE """ GUYS BACKING HIM UP , 2 CDS WILL PROVE THAT THERE/S NO OTHER MUSICIAN IN THE HARD ROCK WORLD THAT BE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THIS ONE IN A MILLION DIAMOND IN A ROUGH !! .

HE PLAYS GUITAR , VIOLIN , KEYS , PERCUSSION AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU CAN THINK OF , HE/S ALSO TAKING CARE OF THE PRODUCTION , MIXES ...AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT A MORTAL LIKE US CAN EVER THINK OF ...THE OTHER DAY I TOLD THIS TO A VERY RESPECTED GUY AT A RECORDING STUDIO OVER HERE AND HE TOLD ME , MAN YOU DON/T KNOW WHAT YOU/RE TALKING ABOUT , IF THAT MAN DOES ALL OF THE THINGS THAT YOU/VE TOLD ME ..THEN THAT MAN IS FROM OUT OF THIS WORLD ...FORGET ABOUT IT THAT/S SOMETHING THAT IS BEYOND ANYONE/S WILDEST DREAMS ...AND I WANT A COPY OF THAT ALBUM , MAKE SURE YOU GET ONE FOR ME, WILL YOU !! .

NOW THERE WILL BE MANY PEOPLE THAT WILL BET ON THE WINNING HORSE BUT I WAS THERE WITH HIM WHEN NO-ONE CARED ABOUT HIM , OR JUST A FEW LIKE ME !!.

I/VE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH OF HAVING THE CHANCE OF TALKING SEVERAL TIMES " VIA E-MAIL " WITH HIM AND I CAN TELL YOU ALL THAT IT/S EVEN A BETTER PERSON THAN MUSICIAN , SO DOWN TO EARTH , JUST A FRIEND IN THE WHOLE EXTENTION OF THE WORD !! .

I/VE BEEN MAKING A STRONG PROMOTION ABOUT HIM IN THE LAST YEAR , SENDING HUNDREDS OF E-MAILS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD , GETTING IN TOUCH WITH THE HARD ROCK MAGS OVER HERE , SETTING EVERYTHING UP , JUST WAITING FOR THE DREAM TO BE RELEASED ...

SO EVERYONE WHO/S IN THE DEMAND OF A KILLER WITH SHREDDING GUITARS AND STYLE AT ITS HIGHEST LEVEL , THIS IS A WINNER TALKING LOUD AND CREAR , YOU GUYS KNOW !! .

THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF TASTE IS A MATTER OF ...CLASS
, EXCUSE ME I/M ALWAYS ON THE WINNERS SIDE ...

CHECK OUT BRAZEN ABBOT/S SITE .
HTTP://HOME.ALAND.NET/BRAZEN.ABBOT/INDEX.HTM

NIKOLO KOTZEV/S DREAM/S ABOUT TO TAKE THE WORLD ..
BY STORM !!! .

BRAZEN ABBOT " BAD RELIGION " ...A KILLER

HE/S LEFT HIS MARK IN MY GUITAR PLAYING , YOU NIK KNOW IT FOR SURE ;-) !! .
MELODIC LOVER/S BACK !! .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
BRAZEN ABBOT , Nikolo Kotzev/s dream/s about to ta116 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 01/28/2001 01:22AM
Re: BRAZEN ABBOT , Nikolo Kotzev/s dream/s about t 80 alexander siedler 01/28/2001 07:21AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.