Replies for Ace!
Posted by: Andrew ()
Date: January 19, 2001 06:50AM

Ok Ace, Here you go mate....

I've got a couple of questions for you. My first one is regarding Ted Poley's Acoustica cd. Is the one in your review the new one
with the six extra tracks, or is it the original one?

The original one, I have not heard news of the US one being ready or out yet. My guess is closer to mid year after the new studio one if done.

Also, I've chkd. on-line retailers, Melodica's website, etc., and can't find it, so I
was wondering if you could direct me to the site where I can get it, however, I read on Hard Radio that it's going to be released in
the U.S.. This one will be the new one w/the 6 extra tracks I'd assume, but seeing how they aren't on the label anymore, and I can't even find the first Melodica cd in stores over here, I'm not sure how I'm going to find the new one.

The first one - see other post for stores....the new one - I will make a mention of it in the news as to where it's available.

As for the Mike Tramp interview - it is indeed huge and it is being worked on right now...still....
It is rather a monster to transcribe and thankfully it is not a date sensitive interview.
So it will look and read well whenever it gets online.
That shouldn't be far away now - first weekend in February is my hope.
His solo album should be out mid year. That's what he hopes, but it could be late in the year if the label issue drags a little. he is really keen to find a home rather than another one off release and then move on.
The demo's were all done, but he is recording from scratch now for release this year.

I agree with you on Danger Danger...better and better....I am not sure what they will do to be honest.
When Cockroach appears sometime this year (!!!) they will then do some summer live dates in the US from what I have heard...then maybe a new album for 2002.
I will confirm this with Steve soon...

Michael Bormann:
Guitarist Michael Riesenbeck is keeping busy and is currently writing and recording for his new solo CD. Amongst the guests on the album are Phil Vincent, John Taglieri, Paul Lancia & Michael Bormann. The music on the album will be AOR/Melodic Hard Rock with strong melodies. Riesenbeck will play guitar on the Phil Vincent song Torn for one of Vincent's new records. More info and sound clips on www.mp3.com/MichaelRiesenbeck.

Crown Of Thorns are writing and talking with a few labels....album late this year.

Warrant and Spitfire - haven't heard a thing sorry!!

Hope this all helps you and thanks for the great words about the site - appreciate it!

Best regards,
Andrew.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
questions for Andrew 134 Ace 01/18/2001 05:11AM
RE: Melodica 92Robert01/18/2001 08:10AM
Replies for Ace!116 Andrew 01/19/2001 06:50AM
thanks for all the info Andrew (np) 93 Ace 01/19/2001 10:08AM
Re: questions for Andrew 96 Michael Riesenbeck 04/20/2001 11:36PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.