UFO - I'm a bit impressed...
Posted by: Benno ()
Date: January 17, 2001 01:30PM

Hello all, just a quick one today. I seem to be too busy to post lately, it really sucks, feel like I'm missing all the good stuff. Anyway, I'm listening to Hardradio as I do, and they play the odd UFO track, but mostly "Miss The Lights" is what will be used. Looked up the disc on CDNOW and saved it to my wishlist and haven't thought much else about it.

So I'm checking out the Do Your Own Reviews section thingy on this site, people saying Covenant ain't that great and raving about Walk On Water. Again I just put it on the shelf thinking, must get around to looking that one up also, when all of a sudden Hardradio starts playing a pretty catchy track. Hhmm, sounded like UFO, those vox are fairly unmistakable (I know nothing about them btw, just that they had a blue on stage and cancelled a tour). So yeah, Hardradio scrolling "UFO CD Tracks", took a guess on the song title "Self Made Man" and looked off to CDNOW again. Sure enough its the album Walk On Water - and wouldn't you know it, Hardradio are playing the whole album through. Fantastic, I rate it really highly.

So please excuse my musical nievity for not knowing about these guys earlier and the subsequent rant, but I'm a happier camper for having found them and thought I'd yell about it ;-)

Cheers and beers

Benno

np - Knock Knock (how awsome is this!!!)

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
UFO - I'm a bit impressed...146 Benno 01/17/2001 01:30PM
Me too... 93 Andrew 01/17/2001 05:46PM
RE: UFO - I'm a bit impressed... 119John Q01/17/2001 07:23PM
RE: UFO - I'm a bit impressed... 110Steve, Denmark01/17/2001 10:07PM
RE: UFO - I'm a bit impressed... 99John Q01/18/2001 06:12AM
RE: UFO - I'm a bit impressed... 104Surfpunk01/18/2001 09:08AM
Cheers all 104 Benno 01/19/2001 12:48PM
RE: UFO - I'm a bit impressed... 105 Dries 05/31/2002 06:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.