RE: DANNY DANZI
Posted by: Danny Danzi ()
Date: May 12, 2000 01:50PM

Hi John,

Thanks for the support man, and for the kind words! I think you'll find out that most of us AOR guys are pretty down to earth and humble. What's there to be egotistical about....number 1, I look at this as we're all in it together (being the fans and artists), and number 2, we're all damn lucky to even have a scene still left alive, you know? I don't look at any of this stuff as a competition. Though there are some bands I like better than others, I would hope we're all in this for the same reasons. For me it's for the fans. Sure it would be great to be a mega rockstar, but for me it's a gift all in its own just to reach out to people all over the world no matter how few they may be and say......."yeah man, I'm doing what I want to do and people dig it just the way it is." I've said it a billion times, but I always seem to hit it again.....it's an awesome gift from God being an artist and having the ability to create, but it is the power of the people that make me what I am, and I'll never put a price on that. :-)

If you do pick up the CD, send me an e-mail and I'll give you my address if you want that jacket insert signed. ;-) Thanks again for keeping our dreams alive!

Sincerely,

Danny Danzi
http://www.dannydanzi.com

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
DANI DANZI 231 C-Man! 05/12/2000 03:01AM
RE: DANI DANZI 173 Danny Danzi 05/12/2000 07:24AM
RE: DANI DANZI 171 John S. 05/12/2000 10:36AM
RE: DANNY DANZI152 Danny Danzi 05/12/2000 01:50PM
RE: DANNY DANZI 144 John S. 05/13/2000 03:17AM
RE: Danny's album... 151 Don 05/14/2000 04:30PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.