RE: DANI DANZI
Posted by: Danny Danzi ()
Date: May 12, 2000 07:24AM

Hi C-man,

Sorry you didn't like the Cd. I guess that's just the way it goes sometimes, and an artist can't make everyone happy. You also have to understand that ATTRACTION are a very different style than what I do. There really can't be a solid comparison when bands are totally different. On another note, there are many reviews on my web-site where the people that reviewed my Cd loved it. Out of all the reviews that were done, there was only one slightly negative one, and it wasn't really bad. It's not posted on my site because the guy that reviewed it was obviously smoking crack when he made a few lame comparisons that weren't even close! I to this day still wonder if he really did listen to my cd. At one point he compared me to Johnny Lima, (and this wasn't one of the lame comparisons) and though I love Johnny and consider him a very close friend and an awesome artist, we sound nothing alike! Not even close!

So maybe my style just isn't for you, and I'm cool with that. I thank you for your support and hope that maybe my next CD will be more up your alley. But if not, you tried by purchasing the first one and that's totally acceptable by me. You told it like it was in a professional way, and that's all an artist like myself can ask for. It's when people try to hurt feelings or get nasty that bothers me, and you didn't do that at all. ;-) Thanks again, all the best to you!

Sincerely,

Danny Danzi
http://www.dannydanzi.com

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
DANI DANZI 208 C-Man! 05/12/2000 03:01AM
RE: DANI DANZI159 Danny Danzi 05/12/2000 07:24AM
RE: DANI DANZI 162 John S. 05/12/2000 10:36AM
RE: DANNY DANZI 133 Danny Danzi 05/12/2000 01:50PM
RE: DANNY DANZI 132 John S. 05/13/2000 03:17AM
RE: Danny's album... 134 Don 05/14/2000 04:30PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.