RE: Jan Granwick/Glory - any official/nonofficial
Posted by: brent ()
Date: January 11, 2001 09:15PM

OK,I ain't got Wintergreen,but Crisis vs Crisis I do have and don't like much.......the worst album I have by Granwick. I would get Positive Buoyant...the instrumentals are awesome (it was originally going to be a J. Granwick solo album) and the songs are much better quality. I also have 2 Forgive Is 2 Forget which is great but with the original vocalist. There is another album I don't have called Danger In This Game which also has the original vocalist (I think) so if you want Edman/Granwick get Positive Buoyant,cos that's all that's left.

One thing I would recommend you get is Clockwise: Nostalgia. This album is all rocking songs (This Blue World is awesome!!) with Benny Soderberg on voca (a dead ringer for Edman) and the guys from Europe on bass and drums. Great Stuff. Hope this helps. Cheers mate,
Brent.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Jan Granwick/Glory - any official/nonofficial w/s? 135 sabatar 01/11/2001 06:19AM
RE: Jan Granwick/Glory - any official/nonofficial 101 brent 01/11/2001 08:17AM
RE: Jan Granwick/Glory - any official/nonofficial 88 sabatar 01/11/2001 08:45AM
RE: Jan Granwick/Glory - any official/nonofficial99 brent 01/11/2001 09:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.