(to:)Mr Pomp & the R.Valentine issue
Posted by: Ron (Holland) ()
Date: January 08, 2001 04:54AM

HI Pomp,

We talked about Robby Valentine. I must say, if you think his last albums are better than his debut i'm getting curious to those newer albums. Can you tell me a bit more about those. I do own The Magic Infinity and do know his third album. How are his latest album and for example the project with Valensia compared to those albums i kno ??. My problem with for example Magic Inf. is that he tries to go over the top too much with for example children-quire's. Which sometimes make it sound like let's say,(no offense to the man or you) "kindergarten pomp".
I do like Mega Man and Wild Child, but its just too much, you understand ??. No Turning Back is pretty great by the way, also Wait forever and Angel of My heart. I think that guy Polini can sing also pretty good on that song. By the way do you know the classic dutch sympho-(?)-band KAYAK. Mr Rob Winter is the guitarist in the reseructed Kayak. I don't know how their new album is.(i must admit i only know one song of them)

Ron

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
(to:)Mr Pomp & the R.Valentine issue115 Ron (Holland) 01/08/2001 04:54AM
RE: Kayak 81 Eric Abrahamsen 01/08/2001 05:05AM
RE: Kayak 78 Dave 01/09/2001 05:13AM
RE: Kayak 83 Eric Abrahamsen 01/09/2001 08:18AM
RE: Kayak 97 Dave 01/10/2001 06:33AM
Robby Valentine's later CDs 105 Mister Pomp 01/08/2001 06:35AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.