RE: What/s your problem , ERIC !!!
Date: January 08, 2001 06:20AM

Hey Eric , what/s your problem , mate !! .

Have you slept well , are you trying to take my hat off , shaking me a bit or something , well, don/t you even dare to try it , pal !! .

" You admited you were drunk " , how can you be that silly , I/M NOT DRUNK , just carring the hang over upon my shoulders, CUT THE CRAP , ERIC !! .

I don/t give a shit about your point , but excuse me , are you suggesting by chance that I got to be drunk for giving my heart
and my admiration for a wonderful singer called JOHN PAYNE ,
LOSER , that/s what you are , you don/t know what the hell your taking about , you/ve tried to give me a kick in the balls , BEWARE , I/m still standing , on the spot , and might make you a tricky step , I know my ways around !! .

Do you consider me a teenager for loving and feeling the music the way that I DO , how old are you for telling to me that , KID !! .

I really fell that I/m wasting my precious time with you here , I SURE got better thing to do that trying to make you things that are just too high for someone like YOU !! .

But please Eric step out of the closet , and take out that mask when you/re talking to me , I want to see your face , will you !! .

ERIC THAT/S BEEN A REALLY DIRTY PUNCH , I HADN/T EVER THOUGHT THAT SOMETHING LIKE THAT COULD EVER COME FROM SOMEONE LIKE YOU , MATE !! .

I JUST HOPE THAT THIS HASN/T RUINED OUR FRIENDSHIP ,
I/M A GOOD PERSON , YOU CAN BE SURE ABOUT THAT !! .

PLEASE DON/T YOU EVER DARE TO TELL ME WHAT I DO HAVE TO DO , I/M A GROWN OLD MAN , YOU GET IT , IT/S EASY , INS/T IT ERIC !! .

MAJOR DECEPTION , ERIC !!!!!!!! .

MELODIC LOVER

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Payne and "Melodic Lover" 115 Eric Abrahamsen 01/08/2001 04:33AM
RE: What/s your problem , ERIC !!!76 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 01/08/2001 06:20AM
RE: Oh No... 81 Eric Abrahamsen 01/08/2001 06:50AM
RE: Thanks Eric and excuse me ... 75 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 01/08/2001 07:37AM
All aboard my wildest dreams... 82 koogles 01/09/2001 01:29AM
RE: That/s english to me , that/s my man !! 77 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 01/09/2001 07:14AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.