Payne and "Melodic Lover"
Posted by: Eric Abrahamsen ()
Date: January 08, 2001 04:33AM

Melodic Lover wrote:

"DO you want me to tell you something , Well , yesterday night , I
told to my buddies what people like you and ERIC were telling
about JOHN PAYNE , and they just couldn/t belive it , they were just telling me WHAT WHAT WHAT , who/s telling that about JONH PAYNE , and NO ONE gives a RAT/S ASS about your point !! . "

I suppose I could look beyond your previous post on Payne as you admited you were "drunk", but I can't resist. I can't speak for Stephen (he does that well enough on his own), but I am wondering what your point is? I appreciate your dedication to a Pop star who more than likely you have never met, and never will, and could probably care less about you. Your Teenage giddiness you and your buddies seem to express for Payne and others is interesting, but not realistic.

Looking at the output of pre /current / post Asia, the John Payne years will not be looked at creatively, which is my point. Asia is simply going through the motions as is John Wetton. If you look back I was critical of his recent work as well.

Yes, It's my opinion, and I hold to it. I do care about the Music, and have enjoyed some of Asia's music over the years- even saw them live once, but I won't be suckered into defending or buying into a band that do not deserve it. I don't care who they are. Put things in perspective a bit eh?

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Payne and "Melodic Lover"114 Eric Abrahamsen 01/08/2001 04:33AM
RE: What/s your problem , ERIC !!! 76 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 01/08/2001 06:20AM
RE: Oh No... 81 Eric Abrahamsen 01/08/2001 06:50AM
RE: Thanks Eric and excuse me ... 74 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 01/08/2001 07:37AM
All aboard my wildest dreams... 82 koogles 01/09/2001 01:29AM
RE: That/s english to me , that/s my man !! 77 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 01/09/2001 07:14AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.