BIG HAIR BALL
Posted by: dee ()
Date: May 10, 2000 11:22PM

"BIG HAIR' Alert !!!!!!!

There is a great show on a North Carolina station, WRCQ, called the "BIG HAIR BALL" hosted by Bam-Bam, a totally dedicated and devoted DJ to the 80's "Hair" era, just as I know most of you are.
Bam- Bam is wanting to bring it all back to you with his show,
"THE BIG HAIR BALL" The entire 2 hour show, which he broadcasts on Sunday nights, is dedicated to nothing but the 80's hair/metal bands. Everything from Slaughter, L.A. GUNS and Steelheart to W.A.S.P. and Judas Priest. The show includes interviews with ppl such as Steve West from Danger 2, Bret Michaels from Poison and Blackie Lawless, as well as the Trivia part called the "Hair Teaser". There is the "Split Enz" segment dedicated to the bands who have parted way, or shall I say "SPLIT" and then formed/ joined another band. And not to mention you'll hear not only the popular songs you were so familiar with, but the kick ass songs off the same cds that never made it to the radio that should have. And thats just a sample of what this show is all about.

Now the problem is getting this on the net so everyone all over the world who is a true "Hair Raiser" can enjoy it and re-live the times
when Rock -n- Roll was FUN. So anyone who thinks this show is a good idea and would tune in please email both me and Bam-Bam and let us know where your from what you think. Please feel free to forward this to any other " Big Hair Raisers" you know. Any and all support is appreciated.

dee sannmann@hotmail.com
Bam-Bam bedrockbreakfast@yahoo.com

as Bam-Bam would say..... Peace, Love and Hairspray!!!!! =)

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
BIG HAIR BALL198 dee 05/10/2000 11:22PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.