Gin Annie - 100% Proof
Posted by: tts42572 ()
Date: January 10, 2019 08:30PM

Anybody on to this release? I've been checking this out after seeing it on the front page news feed awhile ago and digging what I hear. Looking forward to the album coming out in a couple weeks.

Kinda modernish hard rock but with classic influences. Reminds me a little bit of something like Maverick crossed with Bigfoot. Just thought I'd share here for those that only visit the board :)

GIN ANNIE have launched a pre-order campaign through Pledge Music: www.pledgemusic.com/projects/gin-annie

GIN ANNIE is a hard melodic rock 5-piece from Wolverhampton, England, featuring heavy guitar driven songs whilst maintaining a melodic vocal style; hook-laden choruses and classy melodies.

GIN ANNIE are based around the nucleus of cousins, Dave Foster (vocals) and Byron Garbett (guitars). In November 2017, the Black Country rockers saw a change of line-up to form MKII of the band, with the addition of Brian Green on guitar and Phill ‘Hammer’ Burrows on bass. Drumming powerhouse Jack Ryland-Smith completes the group.

Pledgemusic Site

A few videos:

Love Ain't Here

Chains

Fallin'

Haunt Me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2019 08:38PM by tts42572.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Gin Annie - 100% Proof243 tts42572 01/10/2019 08:30PM
Re: Gin Annie - 100% Proof 165 bazza13 01/10/2019 10:47PM
Re: Gin Annie - 100% Proof 59 garyt 01/12/2019 10:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.