RE: To HELL with YOU ( KFD, diamonddoll ) , right!
Posted by: KIVEL ()
Date: January 04, 2001 12:44PM

Hello Melodic Lover!

Thannk you for your kind words and i really do appeciate it. I know who the person is and what this is about, which makes the post more annoying. They have nothing to do with what this persons problem is. Anyway, its neither here nor there with me. I have already contacted KFD server regarding this issue and supplied them with all the information. I hope your reading KFD. eartlink will be reviewing this matter, and they hold 0 tolerance for such actions. The other person that started this whole mess with the very first thread under UPSET CONSUMER(BTW, He wasnt even a consumer people!) doesnt that tell you about the person here trying to accuse me of being the untrusting one, he resorts to FLAT OUT lies. Anyway, I will be contacting AOL come morning about him as well. So There you have it folks. Thats what is being done now. Thank you for making very valid points in your post Melodic Lover. You nailed it on the head. As for your question regarding SMILEK yes they are due for release this month. Please let me know what you think when you hear it. Oh, DIAMOND DOLL i will also be looking into your dial up as well and notfiying your server as well. So in the end R.R. was this all worth it? Remeber, I might still consider taking you to court for slander, i have enough proof against you. BTW, People this was over $150.00 pretty sad huh?

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
The Kivel issue 165 Eric Abrahamsen 01/04/2001 09:27AM
RE: The Kivel issue 135 KVEL 01/04/2001 10:29AM
RE: The Kivel issue 116 Eric Abrahamsen 01/04/2001 11:09AM
RE: The Kivel issue 123 KIVEL 01/04/2001 11:17AM
RE: To HELL with YOU ( KFD, diamonddoll ) , right! 129 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 01/04/2001 11:25AM
RE: To HELL with YOU ( KFD, diamonddoll ) , right!139 KIVEL 01/04/2001 12:44PM
RE: To HELL with YOU ( KFD, diamonddoll ) , right! 116 Nicky 01/05/2001 05:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.