RE: To HELL with YOU ( KFD, diamonddoll ) , right!
Date: January 04, 2001 11:25AM

Hey Eric , John !!

This guy is plain and simple a shit disturber , John you really got to have a serius trouble with this jerk for havin' brought him to bitchin' like that about you on this noticeboard , but easy noone's
gonna belive his pack of lies , don't worry !! .

He doesn't even got the guts for placin' his e-mail so you might get in touch with him in order to solve the problem , that CLEARLY shows that is all BULLSHIT what he's talkin' 'bout , and
I might add that he hasn't explained us what's the issue that's happened to him , NAH we don't belive them , I don't give a damn
who this pooner is but he clearly doesn't love our music , if he did , then he wouldn't be foolin' around with this subject , JOHN
maybe as you told he's just tryin' to cut you sales , without noticing that he's hurtin' US all , what a bastard !! , well maybe he
doesn't care at all , this loser with capital ( L ) got to be traced immediately for the sake of melodic rock !! .

John , easy , we don't belive a word of this coward , unless he
come clean and explains us all wha't the business that's burnin' him , with real facts !! .

Hey Jonh , I've heard about a band called SMILEK , great things
about them !!! .

ALL THE BEST FOR YOU JOHN , KEEP IT UP !!

TO HELL WITH YOU ( KFD , DIAMONDDOLL ) , YOU'RE MAKIN' A THIN FAVOR TO THE MUSIC THAT WE LOVE !!

WE DON'T BELIVE YOUR LIES , GOT IT ??? .

MELODIC LOVER

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
The Kivel issue 136 Eric Abrahamsen 01/04/2001 09:27AM
RE: The Kivel issue 118 KVEL 01/04/2001 10:29AM
RE: The Kivel issue 103 Eric Abrahamsen 01/04/2001 11:09AM
RE: The Kivel issue 106 KIVEL 01/04/2001 11:17AM
RE: To HELL with YOU ( KFD, diamonddoll ) , right!111 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 01/04/2001 11:25AM
RE: To HELL with YOU ( KFD, diamonddoll ) , right! 117 KIVEL 01/04/2001 12:44PM
RE: To HELL with YOU ( KFD, diamonddoll ) , right! 102 Nicky 01/05/2001 05:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.