RE: The Kivel issue
Posted by: KVEL ()
Date: January 04, 2001 10:29AM

Hello Eric,

Thank you for you input. Please allow me to interject though. I do agree that this is a forum to express our love for various bands and artists. Now what this person has done is made SLANDEROUS comments at my expense in the hopes he can hurt sales for me and my bands. The posts go beyond a viewpoint or constructive criticism. Now you were 100% right they should have addressed me direct and not make such posts. Now I have to protect myself, a store owner wouldnt allow a person to stand in the middle of his store ailse and yell out "DONT SHOP HERE!!" I have to do the same. I had to point out that if they think that they are fooling anyone by hiding behind a fake name , they are mistaken and if they continue i will contact the authorities. Its like if you were getting constant brank phone calls, you would *69 them or use caller id. Thats what im doing here.I havent resorted to calling them names as they have done to me or make similar negative posts about them on other sites. i do know who this is, and HE knows i know its him. He wants to continue to think i will belive him that its not him. But a DIAL UP does not lie, and his server and a court will realize that. As for your experiance with another label, i am sorry to hear about it. I can assure you i welcome the constructive criticisms and opions from everyone out there. Ask anyone that has bought a release from us. Anyway, thank you and to everyone on the board HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

THANK YOU

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
The Kivel issue 153 Eric Abrahamsen 01/04/2001 09:27AM
RE: The Kivel issue125 KVEL 01/04/2001 10:29AM
RE: The Kivel issue 110 Eric Abrahamsen 01/04/2001 11:09AM
RE: The Kivel issue 111 KIVEL 01/04/2001 11:17AM
RE: To HELL with YOU ( KFD, diamonddoll ) , right! 117 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 01/04/2001 11:25AM
RE: To HELL with YOU ( KFD, diamonddoll ) , right! 131 KIVEL 01/04/2001 12:44PM
RE: To HELL with YOU ( KFD, diamonddoll ) , right! 106 Nicky 01/05/2001 05:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.