RE: review of BON JOVI - CRUSH on www.rockreunion.
Posted by: Joe ()
Date: May 11, 2000 01:18AM

Do to the great revelation of the internet, I have heard most of the songs. I have even been able to hear some Bsides to My Life. And I will concur that the stuff sounds VERY weak. I was looking for a Slippery sound like they said it would be, but all I hear is a Weaker sounding These Days. By far, the best album I have heard on the CD is Its My Life.
Others I have heard are:
Hush
You cant Lose In Love
Next 100 years
Thank You For Lovin Me
Say It Isnt So
Two Story Town
Older

I am a HUGE Bon Jovi fan, but this is VERY disappointing after the long time it has been since the last BJ album..
I remember seeing an interview with the guys and they were asked why they dont do more Cover songs. They said it was because they write so many songs that they havent run out of ideas. Well, that said they should have recorded a cover song for this CD. because almost ANY cover song would have been better than all the tracks on this CD.

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
review of BON JOVI - CRUSH on www.rockreunion.de 271 Rage 05/09/2000 07:18PM
RE: review of BON JOVI - CRUSH on www.rockreunion. 156 KAOS FAN 05/10/2000 12:54PM
RE: review of BON JOVI - CRUSH on www.rockreunion. 137 Joe 05/11/2000 01:16AM
RE: review of BON JOVI - CRUSH on www.rockreunion. 138Joe05/11/2000 01:17AM
RE: review of BON JOVI - CRUSH on www.rockreunion.153 Joe 05/11/2000 01:18AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.