Question for Perth people
Posted by: Benno ()
Date: January 03, 2001 03:20PM

How's it going. Just a quick one: to cut a long story short I got home last Wednesday night, about 10.30pm ish, and having just moved house I was retuning my tuner to get some kind of radio station for the alarm...when what should come out of the speakers but rock'n'roll. Not just any type mind you, we're talking Helloween's "Mr Torture", a track from Elegy, a track from Nevermore. Well I was dead keen to find out what channel I was on but they didn't announce it.

Here's what I know in the hope someone else might be able to help. The show had "Metal" in the title (Metal Heart rings a bell), it went for a couple of hours and was hosted by two dudes who seemed fairly in the know. Now the single was weaker then the commercial stations and was around the 94 mark on the FM band. Is this a local radio station, and if so, are these guys on regularly? Has anyone else heard this before?

I know its a long shot but there are a couple of people who visit the board who live out this way, so I've officially crossed my fingers in the hope someone can help. I'll be trying to tune the station again tonight as it dropped out during the week. I hope its what I think it is - a weekly segment showcasing metal/prog/rock/etc/etc, its just what I need.

Cheers and beers

Benno

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Question for Perth people110 Benno 01/03/2001 03:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.